1. Gomez-Sousa, H., J. A. Martinez-Lorenzo, and O. Rubinos-Lopez, "Three-dimensional wedge diffraction correction deduced by the stationary phase method on the modified equivalent current approximation (MECA)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 23, 207-227, 2012.
2. Zhu, N. Y. and M. A. Lyalinov, "Diffraction by a wedge or by a cone with impedance-type boundary conditions and second-order functional difference equations," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 6, 239-256, 2008.
3. Chen, H. T., G.-Q. Zhu, and S.-Y. He, "Using genetic algorithm to reduce the radar cross section of three-dimensional anisotropic impedance object," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 9, 231-248, 2008.
4. Pesque, J. J., D. P. Bouche, and R. Mittra, "Optimization of multilayer antireflection coating using an optimal control method," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 40, No. 9, Sep. 1992.
5. Terracher, F. and G. Berginc, "A broadband dielectric microwave absorber with periodic metallizations," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 13, No. 12, 1725-1741, 1999.
6. Chen, H.-Y., L.-J. Deng, and P.-H. Zhou, "Suppression of surface wave from finite conducting surfaces with impedance loading at margins," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 14-15, 1977-1989, 2010.
7. Kempel, L. C. and J. L. Volakis, "TM scattering by a metallic half plane with a resistive sheet extension," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 41, No. 7, 910-917, Jul. 1993.
8. Rothwell, E. J., M. J. Havrilla, and S. Dorey, "An improved physical optics formulation for scattering by a thin resistive strip," Electromagnetics, Vol. 30, No. 5, 403-418, Jun. 28, 2010.
9. Hatamzadeh-Varmazyar, S., M. Naser-Moghadasi, E. Babolian, and Z. Masouri, "Numerical approach to survey the problem of electromagnetic scattering from resistive strips based on using a set of orthogonal basis functions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 81, 393-412, 2008.
10. Umul, Y. Z. and U. Yalcin, "Diffraction theory of waves by resistive surfaces," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 23, 1-13, 2010.
11. Senior, T. B. A., "Backscattering from resistive strips," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 27, No. 6, 808-813, Nov. 1979.
12. Senior, T. B. A., "Scattering by resistive strips," Radio Science, Vol. 14, No. 5, 911-924, Sep. 1979.
13. Senior, T. B. A. and V. V. Liepa, "Backscattering from tapered resistive strips," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 32, No. 7, 747-751, Jul. 1984.
14. Rojas, R. G. and M. Otero, "EM diffraction by a resistive strip attached to an impedance wedge," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 7, No. 3, 373-402, Jan. 1, 1993.
15. Otero, M. F. and R. G. Rojas, "Resistive treatment to reduce edge diffraction from large wedge-shaped objects and planar antennas," Radio Science, Vol. 32, No. 5, 1745-1759, Sep. 1997.
16. Sjoberg, D. and M. Gustafsson, "Realization of a matching region between a radome and a ground plane," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 17, 1-10, 2010.
17. Kuester, E. and D. Chang, "Scattering of a surface wave from a curvature discontinuity on a convex impedance surface," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 25, No. 6, 796-801, Nov. 1977.
18. Sadasiva, M. R., D. R. Wilton and A. W. Glisson, "Electromagnetic scattering by surfaces of arbitrary shape," IEEE Transac- tions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 30, No. 3, May 1982.
19. Chen, H. Y., L. J. Deng, P. H. Zhou, and J. L. Xie, "Tapered impedance loading for suppression of edge scattering," Microwave, Antennas and Propagation, IET, Vol. 5, No. 14, 1744-1749, Nov. 22, 2011.
20. Chen, H. Y., "Study on Scattering Mechanisms and RCS Reduction of Electromagnetic Discontinuities,", Ph.D. dissertation, School of Microelectronics and Solid-State Electronics, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, ChengDu, China, 2011.
21. Sjoberg, D., "Analysis of wave propagation in stratified structures using circuit analogs, with application to electromagnetic absorbers," Eur. J. Phys., Vol. 29, 721-734, 2008.