1. He, , M. and X. Xu, "Closed-form solutions for analysis of cylindrically conformal microstrip antennas with arbitrary radii," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 53, No. 1, 518-525, Jan. 2005.
2. Amendola, G., "Application of Mathieu functions to the analysis of radiators conformal to elliptic cylindrical surfaces," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 13, No. 8, 1103-1120, 1999.
3. Yuan, N., X. C. Nie, Y. B. Gan, T. S. Yeo, and L. W. Li, "Accurate analysis of conformal antenna arrays with finite and curved frequency selective surfaces," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 13, 1745-1760, 2012.
4. Dib, N. and T. Weller, "Finite difference time domain analysis of cylindrical coplanar waveguide circuits," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 87, No. 9, 1083-1094, 2000.
5. Revuelto, I. G., L. E. G. Castillo, F. S. Adana, M. S. Palma, and T. K. Sarkar, "A novel hybrid FEM high-frequency technique for the analysis of scattering and radiation problems," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 18, No. 7, 939-956, 2004.
6. Arakaki, D. Y., D. H. Werner, and R. Mittra, "A technique for analyzing radiation from conformal antennas mounted on arbitrarily-shaped conducting bodies," Proc. IEEE International Symp. on Antennas and Propag., Vol. 1, 10-13, 2000.
7. Macon, C. A., K. D. Trott, and L. C. Kempel, "A practical approach to modeling doubly curved conformal microstrip antennas," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 17, No. 8, 1161-1163, 2003.
8. Hosseini, K. and Z. Atlasbaf, "Design of a cylindrical CRLH leaky-wave antenna using conformal mapping," IEEE International Symp. on Telecommun. (IST2012), Tehran, 2012.
9. Kadi, Z. and A. Rockwood, "Conformal maps defined about polynomial curves," Computer Aided Geometric Design, Vol. 15, 323-337, 1998.
10. Driscoll, T. A., "A non-overlapping domain decomposition method for Symm's equation for conformal mapping," Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 36, No. 3, 922-934, 1999.
11. Howell, L. H., "Computation of conformal maps by modified Schwarz-Christoffel transformation,", Ph.D. Dissertation, Dept. Math., Massachussets Inst. of Technology, MA, 1990.
12. Davis, R. T., "Numerical methods for coordinate generation based on Schwarz-Christoffel transformation," AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, Vol. A79-45251, 180-194, 1979.
13. Akan, V. and E. Yazgan, "Quasi-static solutions of multilayer elliptical, cylindrical coplanar striplines and multilayer coplanar striplines with finite dielectric dimensions-asymmetrical case," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 53, No. 12, 3681-3686, Dec. 2005.
14. Nguyen, C., Analysis Methods for RF, Microwave, and Millimeter-wave Planar Transmission-line Structures, Chapter 5, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2000.
15. Brown, J. W. and R. V. Churchill, Complex Variables and Applications, 8th Ed., Chapter 11, Mc-Graw Hill, New York, 2004.
16. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory, Analysis and Design, 3rd Ed., Chapter 14, John Wiley, New Jersey, 2005.