1. Methley, S., Essentials of Wireless Mesh Networking, Cambridge, 2009.
2. Forrest, S. R., "The path to ubiquitous and low-cost organic electronic appliances on plastic," Science, Vol. 428, No. 6986, 911-918, Apr. 2004.
3. Schwartz, E., "Roll to roll processing for flexible electronics,", MSE Thesis, Cornell University, May 2006.
4. Jung, M., J. Kim, J. Noh, N. Lim, C. Lim, G. Lee, J. Kim, H. Kang, K. Jung, A. Leonard, J. Tour, and G. Cho, "All-printed and roll-to-roll-printable 13.56 MHz-operated 1-bit RF tag on plastic foils," IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, Vol. 57, No. 3, 571-580, Mar. 2010.
5. Wang, L., Y. Guo, B. Salam, and C. W. A. Lu, "A flexible modified dipole antenna printed on PET film," 2012 IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Antennas and Propagation, 239-240, Singapore, Aug. 27-29, 2012.
6. Yang, L., A. Rida, R. Vyas, and M. Tentzeris, "RFID tag and RF structures on a paper substrate using inkjet-printing technology," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 55, No. 12, 2894-2901, Dec. 2007.
7. Georgiadis, A., A. Collado, S. Kim, H. Lee, and M. Tentzeris, "UHF solar powered active oscillator antenna on low cost flexible substrate for eireless identification applications," 2012 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest (MTT), 2012.
8. Yoon, H. K., Y. J. Yoon, H. Kim, and C.-H. Lee, "Flexible ultra-wideband polarization diversity antenna with band-notch function," IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 5, No. 12, 1463-1470, 2011.
9. Gupta, K., R. Garg, I. Bahl, and P. Bhartia, Microstrip Lines and Slotlines, 2nd Ed., 108-109, Artech House, Norwood, MA, 1996.
10. Zou, G., H. Gronqvist, P. Starski, and J. Liu, "Charactterization of liquid crystal polymer for high frequency system-in-a-package applications," IEEE Trans. Advanced Packaging, Vol. 25, No. 4, 503-508, Nov. 2002.
11. Amin, Y., Q. Chen, H. Tenhunen, and L. R. Zheng, "Performance-optimized quadrate bowtie RFID antennas for cost-effective and eco-friendly industrial applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 126, 49-64, 2012.