This work focuses on the development of multiscale meshless technique in area of scattered fields from paramagnetic scatterers. The radial point interpolation method (RPIM), as the most common meshless technique, is employed for above purpose. Due to high frequency analysis, some special considerations must be applied, particularly in subdomains near the incident face. So, to ensure the accuracy, a multiscale meshless technique in wavelet frames sounds necessary. Simulating the scatterers using above method, specifically an elliptic paramagnetic scatterer, shows some efficient aspects such as less computational time and more precision compared with some other numerical methods.
"Proposing a Wavelet Based Meshless Method for Simulation of Conducting Materials," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M,
Vol. 31, 159-169, 2013. doi:10.2528/PIERM13042312
1. Liu, G. R. and Y. T. Gu, "An Introduction to Meshfree Methods and Their Programming," Springer, New York, 2005.
2. Zhang, Y., K. R. Shao, D. X. Xie, and J. D. lavers, "Meshless method based on orthogonal basis for computational electromagnetics," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 41, No. 5, 1432-1435, May 2005. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2005.844545
3. Yang, S. Y., S. L. Ho, P. H. Ni, and G. Z. Ni, "A combined waveletFE method for transient electromagnetic-field computation," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 42, No. 4, 571-574, Apr. 2006. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2006.871427
4. Manzin, A. and O. Bottauscio, "Element-free Galerkin method for the analysis of electromagnetic-wave scattering," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 44, No. 6, 1366-1369, Jun. 2008. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2007.916444
5. Hubbert, S., "Closed form representations for a class of compactly supported radial basis functions," Adv. Comput. Math., Vol. 36, 115-136, 2012. doi:10.1007/s10444-011-9184-5
6. Zhu, H., L. Tang, S. Song, Y. Tang, and D. Wang, "Symplectic wavelet collocation method for Hamiltonian wave equations," J. Comput. Phys., Vol. 229, 2550-2572, 2010. doi:10.1016/j.jcp.2009.11.042
7. Davydova, O. and D. Oanh, "On the optimal shape parameter for Gaussian radial basis function finite difference approximation of the Poisson equation," Comput. Math. Appl., Vol. 62, 2143-2161, 2011. doi:10.1016/j.camwa.2011.06.037
8. Zheng, G., B.-Z. Wang, H. Li, X.-F. Liu, and S. Ding, "Analysis of finite periodic dielectric gratings by the finite-difference frequency-domain method with the sub-entire-domain basis functions and wavelets," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 99, 453-463, 2009. doi:10.2528/PIER09111502
9. Ala, G., E. Francomano, and F. Viola, "A wavelet operator on the interval in solving Maxwell's equations," Progress In Electromagnetic Research Letters, Vol. 27, 133-140, 2011. doi:10.2528/PIERL11090505
10. Lashab, M., C. Zebiri, and F. Benabdelaziz, "Wavelet-based moment method and physical optics use on large reflector antennas," Progress In Electromagnetic Research M, Vol. 2, 189-200, 2008. doi:10.2528/PIERM08042902
11. Iqbal, A. and V. Jeoti, "A novel wavelet-Galerkein method for modeling radio wave propagation in tropospheric ducts," Progress In Electromagnetic Research B, Vol. 36, 35-52, 2012. doi:10.2528/PIERB11091201
12. Lashab, M., F. Benabdelaziz, and C.-E. Zebiri, "Analysis of electromagnetics scattering from reflector and cylindrical antennas using wavelet-based moment method," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 76, 357-368, 2007. doi:10.2528/PIER07071401
13. Boggess, A. and F. J. Narcowich, A First Course in Wavelets with Fourier Analysis, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, 2001.
14. Razmjoo, H., M. Movahhedi, and A. Hakimi, "Modification on a fast meshless method for electromagnetic field computations," ET Sci. Meas. Technol., Vol. 5, No. 5, 175-182, Sep. 2011. doi:10.1049/iet-smt.2011.0041
15. Afsari, A. and M. Movahhedi, "A modified wavelet-meshless method for lossy magnetic dielectrics at microwave frequencies," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 49, No. 3, 963-967, Mar. 2013. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2012.2228171
16. Jin, J. M., The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics, 2nd Ed., John Wiley and Sons, Ltd., 2002.