1. Bruns, H., C. Schuster, and H. Singer, "Numerical electromagnetic field analysis for EMC problems," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 49, No. 2, 253-262, 2007.
2. Ramdani, M., E. Sicard, A. Boyer, S. Ben Dhia, J. J. Whalen, T. H. Hubing, M. Coenen, and O. Wada, "The electromagnetic compatibility of integrated circuits --- Past, present, and future," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 51, No. 1, 78-100, 2009.
3. Lu, J., B. Zhu, and D. Thiel, "Full wave solution for Intel CPU with a heat sink for EMC investigations," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 46, No. 8, 3405-3408, 2010.
4. Zhu, B., J. Lu, and E. Li, "Electromagnetic compatibility benchmark-modelling approach for a dual-die CPU," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 53, No. 1, 91-98, 2011.
5. Li, E., Electromagnetic Modelling and Design for 3D System Integration: 3D Integrated Circuits and Packaging, Signal Integrity, Power Integrity and EMC, Wiley-IEEE Press, 2012.
6. Beyne, E., "3D system integration technologies Symposium on VLSI Technology, Systems and Applications," Beyne, E., \3D system integration technologies," International, 1-9, 2006.
7. Leung, L. L. W., M. L. Sham, W. Ma, Y. C. Chen, J. R. Lin, and T. Chung, "System-in-package (SiP) design: Issues, approaches and solutions," Electronic Materials and Packaging, 1-5, 2006.