1. Gupta, S., "Electromagnetic field estimation in aperture and slot antennas with their equivalent network representation," , Ph.D. Dissertation-Department of Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering, I.I.T. Kharagpur, India, 1996.
2. Elliott, R. S., "An improved design procedure for small arrays of shunt slots," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation, Vol. 31, No. 1, 48-53, Jan. 1983.
3. Sangstar, A. J. and H. Wang, "Resonance properties of omni directional slot doublet in rectangular waveguide," Electronics Letters, Vol. 29, No. 1, 16-18, Jan. 1993.
4. Sangstar, A. J. and H. Wang, "Moment method analysis of a horizontally polarized omni directional slot array antenna," Proc. of IEE Microwave Antenna Propagation, Vol. 142, No. 1, 1-6, Feb. 1995.
5. Bastani, A. and J. Rashed-Mohassed, "Analysis of planar slotted-waveguide array antennas with longitudinal slots using the method of moments," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 1, 129-132, 2004.
6. Chen, Y., S. W. Liao, and J. Wei, "Unequally spaced and excited resonant slotted-waveguide antenna array based on an improved resonant-slot coupled cavity chain composite right/left-handed waveguide," Progress In Electromagnetics Research,, Vol. 110, 421-435, 2010.
7. Mahmoudi, G., H. Oraizi, K. Malekzadeh, and M. T. Noghani, "Design, optimization and VSWR improvement of a standing wave longitudinal slot array on a rectangular waveguide," 19th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), 1-5, 2011.
8. Daliri, A., A. Galehdar, W. S. T. Rowe, K. Ghorbani, C. H.Wang, and S. John, "A spiral shaped slot as a broad-band slotted waveguide antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 139, 177-192, 2013.
9. Das, S., "Analysis of rectangular waveguide based passive devices and antennas using multiple cavity modeling technique," , Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Electronics & Electrical-Communication Engineering, I.I.T. Kharagpur, India, 2007.
10. Das, S. and A. Chakraborty, "A novel modeling technique to solve a class of rectangular waveguide based circuits and radiators," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 61, 231-252, 2006.
11. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, 5-7, Roger E. Krieger Publishing Company, USA, 1993.