1. Knott, E. F., Radar Cross Section, 2nd Ed., SciTech, Raleigh, NC, 2004.
2. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
3. Liu, Y., S.-X. Gong, and H.-B. Zhang, "A novel fractal slot microstrip antenna with low RCS," EEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 2603-2606, 2006.
4. Jia, Y., Y. Liu, S.-X. Gong, T. Hong, and D. Yu, "Printed UWB end-fire Vivaldi antenna with low RCS," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 37, 11-20, 2013.
5. Hong, T., S.-X. Gong, W. Jiang, Y.-X. Xu, and X. Wang, "A novel ultra-wide band antenna with reduced radar cross section," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 96, 299-308, 2009.
6. Jiang, W., Y. Liu, S.-X. Gong, and T. Hong, "Application of bionics in antenna radar cross section reduction," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 8, 1275-1278, 2009.
7. Genovesi, S., F. Costa, and A. Monorchio, "Low-profile array with reduced radar cross section by using hybrid frequency selective surfaces," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 5, 2327-2335, 2012.
8. Zhang, J. J., J.-H. Wang, M.-E. Chen, and Z. Zhang, "RCS reduction of patch array antenna by electromagnetic band-gap structure," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 11, 1048-1051, 2010.
9. Jiang, D., "Compact dual-band-notched UWB planar monopole antenna with modified CSRR," Electronics Letters, Vol. 48, No. 20, 1250-1252, 2012.
10. Lee, Y., "A compact microstrip antenna with improved bandwidth using complementary split-ring resonator (CSRR) loading," Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 5431-5434, 2007.
11. Sun, H., G. Wen, Y. Huang, J. Li, W. Zhu, and L. Si, "Tunable band notch filters by manipulating coupling of split ring resonators," Applied Optics, Vol. 52, No. 31, 7517-7522, 2013.
12. Li, Y., W. Li, and Q. Ye, "A compact UWB antenna with dual band-notch characteristics using nested split ring resonator and stepped impedance resonator," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 55, No. 12, 2827-2830, 2013.
13. Luo, X., H. Qian, J.-G. Ma, and E.-P. Li, "Wideband bandpass filter with excellent selectivity using new CSRR-based resonator," Electronics Letters, Vol. 46, No. 20, 1390-1391, 2010.
14. Baena, J.-D., "Equivalent-circuit models for split-ring resonators and complementary split-ring resonators coupled to planar transmission lines," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, No. 4, 1451-1461, 2005.
15. Bonache, J., M. Gil, I. Gil, J. Garcia-Garia, and F. Martin, "On the electrical characteristics of complementary metamaterial resonators," IEEE Microw. Wireless Compon. Lett., Vol. 16, No. 10, 543-545, 2006.