1. Benelli, G., D. Bertoni, and G. Sarti, "An analysis on the use of LF RFID for the tracking of different typologies of pebbles on beaches," IEEE RFID-TA, 426-431, 2011.
2. Babic, S. I., F. Sirois, and C. Akyel, "Validity check of mutual inductance formulas for circular filaments with lateral and angular misalignments," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 8, 15-26, 2009.
3. Hirayama, H., Y. Satake, N. Kikuma, and K. Sakakibara, "A new scheme to avoid null zone for HF band RFID with diversity combining of loop antennas," IEICE transactions on Communications, Vol. 93, 2666-2669, 2010.
4. Wang, K., A. Diet, S. A. Chakra, C. Conessa, M. Grzeskowiak, T. Bouaziz, S. Protat, D. Delcroix, L. Rousseau, G. Lissorgues, and A. Joisel, "Detecting range and coupling coefficient tradeoff with a multiple loops reader antenna for small size RFID LF tags," IEEE RFID-TA, 154-159, 2012.
5. Ahn, H. R., M. S. Kim, and Y. J. Kim, "Inductor array for minimising transfer efficiency decrease of wireless power transmission components at misalignment," Electronics Letters, Vol. 50, No. 5, 393-394, 2014.
6. Kim, J., H.-C. Son, and Y.-J. Park, "Multi-loop coil supporting uniform mutual inductances for free-positionning WPT," Electronics Letters, Vol. 49, No. 6, 417-419, 2013.
7. Diet, A., M. Grzeskowiak, Y. Le Bihan, and C. Conessa, "Improving LF reader antenna volume of detection, for RFID token tag, with a combination of ICLs and in/out-of phase multiple-loops structures," IEEE RFID-TA, 208-213, 2014.
8. Kawdungta, S., C. Phongcharoenpanich, and D. Torrungrueng, "Design of a novel dual loop gate antenna for radio frequency identification (RFID) systems at low frequency band," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 12, 1-14, 2010.
9. Zierhofer, C. and E. Hochmair, "Geometric approach for coupling enhancement of magnetically coupled coils," IEEE transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 43, No. 7, 708-714, 1996.
10. Fotopoulou, K. and B. Flynn, "Optimum antenna coil structure for inductive powering of passive RFID tags," Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. RFID, 71-77, 2007.
11. Azad, U., H. C. Jing, and Y. E. Wang, "Link budget and capacity performance of inductively coupled resonant loops," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 2453-2461, 2012.
12. Benelli, G., A. Pozzebon, D. Bertoni, and G. Sarti, "An RFID-based toolbox for the study of under-and outside-water movement of pebbles on coarse-grained beaches," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensors, Vol. 5, No. 5, 2012.
13. Finkenzeller, K., RFID Handbook, 3rd edition, John Wiley & Sons, 2010.