1. Hashmi, M. S., Z. S. Rogojan, and F. M. Ghannouchi, "A flexible dual-inflection point RF predistortion linearizer for microwave power amplifiers," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 13, 1-18, 2010.
2. El Maazouzi, L., A. Mediavilla, and P. Colantonio, "A contribution to linearity improvement of a highly efficient PA for WIMAX applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 119, 59-84, 2011.
3. Du, T., C. Yu, Y. Liu, J. Gao, S. Li, and Y. Wu, "A new accurate Volterra-based model for behavioral modeling and digital predistortion of RF power amplifiers," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 29, 205-218, 2012.
4. Jiang, T., Y. Yang, and Y.-H. Song, "Exponential companding technique for PAPR reduction in OFDM systems," IEEE Trans. Broadcast., Vol. 51, No. 2, 244-248, Jun. 2005.
5. Krongold, B. S. and D. L. Jones, "PAR reduction in OFDM via active constellation extension," IEEE Trans. Broadcast., Vol. 49, No. 3, 258-268, Sep. 2003.
6. Baxley, R. J., C. Zhao, and G. T. Zhou, "Constrained clipping for crest factor reduction in OFDM," IEEE Trans. Broadcast., Vol. 52, No. 4, 570-575, 2006.
7. Armstrong, J., "Peak-to-average power reduction for OFDM by repeated clipping and frequency domain filtering," Electron. Lett., Vol. 38, No. 5, 246-247, 2002.
8. Gilabert, P. L., M. E. Gadringer, G. Montoro, M. L. Mayer, D. D. Silveira, E. Bertran, and G. Magerl, "An efficient combination of digital predistortion and OFDM clipping for power amplifiers," Int. J. RF Microw. Compu. Aid. Eng., 583-591, 2009.
9. Helaoui, M., S. Boumaiza, A. Ghazel, and F. M. Ghannouchi, "On the RF/DSP design for efficiency of OFDM transmitters," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 53, No. 7, 2355-2361, 2005.
10. Sperlich, R., Y. Park, G. Copeland, and J. S. Kenney, "Power amplifier linearization with digital pre-distortion and crest factor reduction," IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symposium (IMS), 669-672, 2004.
11. Nader, C., P. N. Landin, W. V. Moer, N. Bjorsell, and P. Handel, "Performance evaluation of peak-to-average power ratio reduction and digital pre-distortion for OFDM based systems," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 59, No. 12, 3504-3511, 2011.
12. Nader, C., P. Handel, and N. Bjorsell, "Peak-to-average power reduction of OFDM signals by convex optimization: Experimental validation and performance optimization," IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., Vol. 60, No. 2, 473-479, 2011.
13. Nader, C., P. N. Landin, W. V. Moer, N. Bjorsell, P. Handel, and D. R¨onnow, "Peak-power controlling technique for enhancing digital pre-distortion of RF power amplifiers," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 60, No. 11, 3571-3581, 2012.
14. Hammi, O., S. Carichner, B. Vassilakis, and F. M. Ghannouchi, "Synergetic crest factor reduction and baseband digital predistortion for adaptive 3G Doherty power amplifier linearizer design," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 56, No. 11, 2602-2608, 2008.
15. Zhu, A., P. J. Draxler, J. J. Yan, T. J. Brazil, D. F. Kimball, and P. M. Asbeck, "Open-loop digital predistorter for RF power amplifiers using dynamic deviation reduction-based volterra series," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 56, No. 7, 1524-1534, 2008.
16. Davis, J. A. and J. Jedwab, "Peak-to-mean power control and error correction for OFDM transmission using golay sequences and reed-muller codes," Electron. Lett., Vol. 33, No. 4, 267-268, 1997.
17. Braithwaite, R. N., "A combined approach to digital predistortion and crest factor reduction for the linearization of an RF power amplifier," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 61, No. 1, 291-302, 2013.
18. Ding, L., G. T. Zhou, D. R. Morgan, Z. Ma, J. S. Kenney, J. Kim, and C. R. Giardina, "Memory polynomial predistorter based on the indirect learning architecture," IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, Vol. 1, 967-971, Nov. 2002.
19. Ding, L., Z. Ma, D. R. Morgan, M. Zierdt, and J. Pastalan, "A least-squares/newton method for digital predistortion of wideband signals," IEEE Trans. Commun., Vol. 54, No. 5, 833-840, 2006.
20. Hammi, O., S. Carichner, B. Vassilakis, and F. M. Ghannouchi, "Effects of crest factor reduction on the predistortion performance for multi-carrier 3G RF power amplifiers," IEEE MTT-S Int. Microwave Symposium (IMS), 1085-1088, 2009.
21. Ai, B., Z. Yang, C. Pan, T. Zhang, and J. Ge, "Effects of PAPR reduction on HPA predistortion," IEEE Trans. Consum. Electr., Vol. 51, No. 4, 1143-1147, 2005.
22. Farabegoli, A., B. Sogl, J. E. Mueller, and R. Weigel, "Advanced transmitters with combined crest factor reduction and digital predistortion techniques," IEEE International Conference on Radio and Wireless Symposium (RWS), 133-135, Newport Beach, Jan. 2014.