1. Lim, J., C. Park, J. Koo, H. Cha, Y. Jeong, S. Han, and D. Ahn, "A balanced power amplifier utilizing the reflected input power," IEEE International Symposium on Radio-Frequency Integration Technology, Jan. 2009.
2. Gao, L., X. Zhang, S. Chen, and Q. Xue, "Compact power amplifier with band-pass response and high efficiency," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 24, No. 10, 707-709, Oct. 2014.
3. Kizilbey, O. and O. Palamutcuogullari, "Design of 3.3-3.7 GHz GaN HEMT balanced class E power amplifier," Proceedings of the 7th International Conference Onelectrical and Electronics Engineering, Dec. 2011.
4. Dettmann, I., L. Wu, and M. Berroth, "Comparison of a single-ended class AB, a balance and a doherty power amplifier," Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, Dec. 2005.
5. Eisele, K., R. Engelbrecht, and K. Kurokawa, "Balanced transistor amplifiers for precise wideband microwave applications," Proceedings of Solid State Circuits Conference, Feb. 1965.
6. Hou, Z. and L. Chiu, "A dual-band balanced amplifier using three-layer technology," Microwaveand Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 56, No. 7, 1680-1683, Jul. 2014.
7. Cripps, S. C., RF Power Amplifier Wireless Communication, 380-387, Artech House, 1999.
8. Wu, L., U. Basaran, I. Dettmann, M. Berroth, T. Bitzer, and A. Pascht, "A broadband high efficiency class-AB LDMOS balanced power amplifier," Proceeding of European Microwave Conference, Oct. 2005.
9. Wu, Y., S. Zheng, S. Leung, Y. Liu, and Q. Xue, "An analytical design method for a novel dual-band unequal coupler with four arbitrary terminated resistances," IEEE Transactionon Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 10, 5509-5516, Oct. 2014.
10. Liu, X., Y. Liu, S. Li, F. Wu, and Y. Wu, "A three-section dual-band transformer for frequency-dependent complex load impedance," IEEE Microwaveand Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 19, No. 10, 611-613, Oct. 2009.
11. Monzon, C., "A small dual-frequency transformerin two sections," IEEE Transaction. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 51, No. 4, 1157-1161, Apr. 2003.
12. Wu, Y., Y. Liu, S. Li, C. Yu, and X. Liu, "A generalized dual-frequency transformer for two arbitrary complex frequency-dependent impedances," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 19, No. 12, 792-794, Dec. 2009.