1. Patel, H. N. G. and D. Kumar, "Computationally efficient microwave imaging of human breast model using group theory," Proc. IEEE MTTS IMaRC, 81-84, 2015.
2. Rubæk, T. K., S. Oleksiy, and M. Peter, "Computational validation of a 3-D microwave imaging system for breast-cancer screening," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 7, 2105-2115, July 2009.
3. Livesay, D. E. and K. M. Chen, "Electromagnetic fields induced inside arbitarily shaped biological bodies," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 22, 1273-1280, 1974.
4. Hohmann, G. W., "Three dimensional induced polarization and electromagnetic modeling," Geophysics, Vol. 40, 305-324, 1975.
5. Ghodgaonkar, D. K., O. P. Gandhi, and M. J. Hagmann, "Estimation of complex permittivities of 3D inhomogeneous biological bodies," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 31, 442-446, 1983.
6. Cohoon, D. K., "Reduction of the cost of solving an Integral Equation arising in electromagnetic scattering through the use of group theory," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 28, No. 1, 104-107, January 1980.
7. Ghodgaonkar, D. K. and R. Ismail, "Exploiting symmetry in electromagnetic imaging problems by using group representation theory," Bull. Malaysian Math. Sc. Soc., Vol. 23, No. 1, 33-44, 2000.
8. Ney, M. M., A. M. Smith, and S. S. Stuchly, "A solution of electromagnetic imaging using pseudoinverse transformation," IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, Vol. 3, No. 4, 155-162, December 1984.
9. Pichot, C., L. Jofre, G. Peronnet, and J. Bolomey, "Active microwave imaging of Inhomogeneous bodies," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 33, No. 4, 416-425, April 1985.
10. Garnero, L., A. Franchois, J.-P. Hugonin, C. Pichot, and N. Joachimowicz, "Microwave Imaging-complex permittivity reconstruction by simulated annealing," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 39, No. 11, 1801-1807, November 1991.
11. Belkebir, K., R. E. Kleinman, and C. Pichot, "Microwave imaging - location and shape reconstruction from multifrequency scattering data," IEEE Transaction on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 45, No. 4, 469-476, April 1997.
12. Caorsi, S., G. L. Gragnani, M. Pastorino, and M. Rebagliati, "A model driven approach to microwave diagnostics in biomedical applications," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 44, No. 10, October 1996.
13. Pastorino, M., "Stochastic optimization methods applied to microwave imaging: A review," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 3, 538-548, March 2007.
14. Fang, Q., P. M. Meaney, and K. D. Paulsen, "Singular value analysis of the jacobian matrix in microwave image reconstruction," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Wave Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 8, August 2006.
15. Park, C.-S. and B.-S. Jeong, "Reconstruction of a high contrast and large object by using the hybrid algorithm combining a Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm and a genetic algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 35, No. 3, 1582-1585, May 1999.
16. Rubk, T., P. M. Meaney, P. Meincke, and K. D. Paulsen, "Nonlinear microwave imaging for breast-cancer screening using Gauss-Newton’s method and the CGLS inversion algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 8, 2320-2331, August 2007.
17. Andreuccetti, D., R. Fossi, and C. Petrucci, "An Internet resource for the calculation of the dielectric properties of body tissues in the frequency range 10 Hz-100 GHz,", Website at http://niremf.ifac.cnr.it/tissprop/. IFAC-CNR, Florence, Italy, 1997. Based on data published by C. Gabriel, et al., in 1996.
18. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, IEEE Press, 1993.
19. Pozar, D. M., Microwave Engineering, John Wiley and Sons, 1989.
20. Dianat, S. A. and E. S. Saber, Advanced Linear Algebra for Engineers with MATLAB, CRC Press, 2009.