1. Karimkashi, S. and G. Zhang, "A dual-polarization series-fed microstrip antenna array with very high polarization purity for weather measurement," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 61, No. 10, 5315-5319, 2013.
2. Lu, J., Z. Kuai, X. Zhu, and N. Zhang, "A high-isolation dual-polarization microstrip patch antenna with quasi-cross-shaped coupling slot," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 7, 2713-2717, 2011.
3. Moradi, K. and S. Nikmehr, "A dual-band dual-polarized microstrip array antenna for base stations," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 123, 527-541, 2012.
4. Liu, Y., J. Wang, and S. Gong, "Wideband dual-polarized planar antenna for base stations," Microwave and Optical Technology Lett., Vol. 57, No. 8, 1948-1952, 2015.
5. Chu, Q. X., D. L. Wen, and Y. Luo, "A broadband ±45◦ dual-polarized antenna with Y-shaped feeding lines," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 2, 483-490, 2015.
6. Feng, B., W. An, S. Yin, L. Deng, and S. Li, "Dual-wideband complementary antenna with a dual-layer cross-ME-dipole structure for 2G/3G/LTE/WLAN applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 14, 626-629, 2015.
7. Cui, Y. H., R. L. Li, and H. Z. Fu, "Broadband dual-polarized planar antenan for 2G/3G/LTE base stations," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, No. 9, 4836-4840, 2014.
8. Sun, M. and Y. P. Zhang, "Miniaturization of planar monopole antennas for ultrawide-band applications," 2007 Int. Workshop on Antenna Technology (iWAT): Small and Smart Antennas Metamaterials and Applications, 197-200, March 2007.
9. Occhiuzzi, C., C. Paggi, and G. Marrocco, "Passive FRID strain-sensor based on meander-line antennas," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 12, 4836-4840, 2011.
10. Ryu, H. K. and J. M. Woo, "Miniaturisation of rectangular loop antenna using meander line for RFID tags," Electronics Lett., Vol. 43, No. 7, 372-374, 2007.
11. Rudant, L. and C. Delaveaud, "Investigation of lumped loading technique for printed antenna miniaturization," 2013 Int. Workshop on Antenna Technology (iWAT), 253-256, March 2013.
12. Zuo, S. L., Z. Yin, Z. Y. Zhang, and K. Song, "Enhanced bandwidth of low-profile sleeve monopole antenna for indoor bade station application," Electronics Lett., Vol. 46, No. 24, 1587-1588, 2010.
13. Foroozesh, A. and L. Shafai, "Investigation into the application of artificial magnetic conductors to bandwidth broadening, gain enhancement and beam shaping of low profile and conventional monopole antennas," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 1, 4-20, 2011.
14. Vallecchi, A., J. R. D. Luis, F. Capolino, and F. D. Flaviis, "Low profile fully planar folded dipole antenna on a high impedance surface," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 1, 51-62, 2012.
15. Li, G., H. Zhai, L. Li, C. Liang, R. Yu, and S. Liu, "AMC-loaded wideband base station antenna for indoor access point in MIMO system," IEEE Transaction on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 2, 525-533, 2015.
16. Ta, S. X. and I. Park, "Broadband design of a low-profile, circularly polarized crossed dipole antenna on an AMC surface," 2014 eighth Int. Conf. on Advanced Electromagnetic Materials in Microwaves and Optics (ICAEMMO), 238-240, August 2014.
17. Tran, H. H. and I. Park, "A dual-wideband circularly polarized antenna using an artificial magnetic conductor," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 15, 950-953, 2016.
18. Li, F., Y. Cui, and R. Li, "A novel broadband AMC surface for lowering the height of planar antennas ," IEEE Int. Symp. On Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI), 1110-1111, July 2015.
19. Li, B., W. Hu, J. Ren, and Y. Yin, "Low-profile dual-polarized patch antenna with HIS reflector for base station application," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 28, No. 8, 956-962, 2014.
20. Wang, B., C. Huang, H. Hao, B. Yin, and W. Luo, "Broadband dual-polarized dipole antenna with metallic cylinder for base station," Electromagnetics, Vol. 36, No. 8, 515-523, 2016.
21. Sievenpiper, D. F., "High-impedance electromagnetic surfaces," University of California, 1999.