Statistical moments of a scattered field are calculated in the first and second approximations using modified smooth perturbation method. Analytical expressions of both the variance and correlation function are obtained in the principle plane containing wave vector of an incident wave and external magnetic field. Observation points are spaced apart at small distances taking into account diffraction effects. Numerical calculations are carried out for the anisotropic Gaussian spectral function containing both anisotropic factor and the angle of inclination of elongated anisotropic plasma irregularities using the experimental data. It was shown that 3D surface of the correlation function of the phase fluctuation oscillate and these variations are decreased increasing characteristic spatial scale of plasma irregularities. New peculiarities of the ``Double-humped Effect'' are revealed in the collisionless magnetized plasma. It was shown that spatial scale and the inclination angle of elongated anisotropic plasma irregularities play important role in formation of a gap in the spatial power spectrum. Varying the magneto-ionospheric plasma parameters and values of characteristic spatial scales of anisotropic irregularities the depth of a dip increases and oscillates.
1. Kravtsov, Yu. A., Z. I. Feizulin, and A. G. Vinogradov, Radiowaves Propagation through the Earth Atmosphere, Moscow, Radio and Communication, Russia, 1983 (in Russian).
2. Ishimaru, A., Wave Propagation and Scattering in Random Media, Vol. 2, Multiple Scattering, Turbulence, Rough Surfaces and Remote Sensing, IEEE Press, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA, 1997.
3. Rytov, S. M., Yu. A. Kravtsov, and V. I. Tatarskii, Principles of Statistical Radiophysics. Vol. 4. Waves Propagation through Random Media, Springer, Berlin, New York, 1989.
4. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, V. G. Jandieri, A. G. Khantadze, and Zh. M. Diasamidze, "Model computations of angular power spectra for anisotropic absorptive turbulent magnetized plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 70, 307-328, 2007. doi:10.2528/PIER07013103
5. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, B. S. Rawat, and N. K. Tugushi, "Peculiarities of the spatial spectrum of scattered electromagnetic waves in the turbulent collision magnetized plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 152, 137-149, 2015. doi:10.2528/PIER15081802
6. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, N. F. Mchedlishvili, and I. G. Takidze, "Spatial power spectrum of multiple scattered ordinary and extraordinary waves in magnetized plasma with electron density fluctuations," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 25, 87-100, 2012. doi:10.2528/PIERM12053102
7. Jandieri, G. V. and A. Ishimaru, "Some peculiarities of the spatial power spectrum of scattered electromagnetic waves in randomly inhomogeneous magnetized plasma with electron density and external magnetic field fluctuations," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 50, 77-95, 2013. doi:10.2528/PIERB13013002
8. Jandieri, G. V., "``Double-humped effect'' in the turbulent collision magnetized plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 48, 95-102, 2016. doi:10.2528/PIERM16031203
9. Ginzburg, V. L., Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves in Plasma, Gordon and Beach, New York, 1961.
10. Gershman, B. N., L. M. Eruxhimov, and Yu. Ya. Yashin, Wavy Phenomena in the Ionosphere and Cosmic Plasma, Moscow, Nauka, 1984 (in Russian).
11. Jandieri, G. V., V. G. Gavrilenko, and A. V. Aistov, "Some peculiarities of wave multiple scattering in a statistically anisotropic medium," Waves Random Media, Vol. 10, 435-445, 2000. doi:10.1088/0959-7174/10/4/303
12. Jandieri, G. V., V. G. Gavrilenko, A. V. Sarokin, and V. G. Jandieri, "Some properties of the angular power distribution of electromagnetic waves multiply scattered in a collisional magnetized turbulent plasma," Plasma Physics Report, Vol. 31, 604-615, 2005. doi:10.1134/1.1992588
13. Jandieri, G. V., A. Ishimaru, N. N. Zhukova, T. N. Bzhalava, and M. R. Diasamidze, "On the influence of fluctuations of the direction of an external magnetic field an phase and amplitude correlation functions of scattered radiation by magnetized plasma slab," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 22, 121-143, 2010. doi:10.2528/PIERB10051402
14. Tatarskii, V. I., Wave Propagation in a Turbulent Medium, McGraw-Hill, New York, USA, 1961.
15. Prakash, S. S., S. Pal, and H. Chandra, "In-situ studies of equatorial spread F over SHAR-steep gradients in the bottomside F-region and transitional wavelength results," J. Atmos. Terr. Phys., Vol. 53, 977-986, 1991. doi:10.1016/0021-9169(91)90009-V
16. Raizada, S. and H. S. S. Sinha, "Some new features of electron density irregularities over SHAR during strong spread F," Ann. Geophysicae, Vol. 18, 141-151, 2000. doi:10.1007/s00585-000-0141-8