1. Lee, K. and K. Tong, "Microstrip patch antennas --- Basic characteristics and some recent advances," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 100, 7, July 2012.
2. James, J. R. and P. S. Hall, Handbook of Microstrip Antenna, Peter Peregrinus Ltd, London, UK, 1989.
3. Kabacik, P. and M. Bialkowski, "Microstrip patch antenna design considerations for airborne and spaceborne application," IEEE Antenna and Propagation Society International Symposium), Atlanta, USA, 1989, 10.1109/APS.1998.701628.
4. Chen, X., L. Yang, J. Zhao, and G. Fu, "High-efficiency compact circularly polarized microstrip antenna with wide beamwidth for airborne communication X," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letter, Vol. 15, 1518-1521, January 12, 2016, 10.1109/LAWP.2016.2517068.
5. Vazquez-Roy, J. L., V. Krozer, and J. Dall, "Wideband dual-polarization microstrip patch antenna array for airborne ice sounder," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 54, 98-107, August 4, 2012, 10.1109/MAP.2012.6309160.
6. Chakravorty, D., et al., "Dual band triangular patch antenna for land & maritime military communication system and WLAN5.8 GHz application," IEEE IEMCON 8th Vancouver, Canada, November 2017, 10.1109/IEMCON.2017.8117227.
7. Tofigh, F., J. Nourinia, M. Azarmanesh, and K. M. Khazaei, "Near-field focused array microstrip planar antenna for medical applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letter, Vol. 13, 951-954, May 16, 2014, 10.1109/LAWP.2014.2322111.
8. Mall, L. and R. B. Waterhouse, "Simple, small antenna terminal for maritime satellite communications," IEEE Electronics Letter, Vol. 40, 646-648, June 7, 2004, 10.1049/el:20040462.
9. Kurniawan, F., J. T. Sri Sumantyo, and A. Munir, "Effect of truncation shape againt axial ratio of left-handed circularly polarized X-band antenna," The 15th Quality in research (QIR)), Baly, 2017.
10. Kurniawan, F., J. T. Sri Sumantyo, S. Gao, K. Ito, and C. E. Santosa, "Square-shaped feeding truncated circularly polarised slot antenna," IET Microwave, Antenna and Propagation, 10.1049/iet-map.2017.0805, February 5, 2018, 10.1049/el:20040462.
11. Waterhouse, R. B., Microstrip Patch Antenna: A Designer's Guide, Kluwe Academic Publisher, Boston/ Dordrecht/ London, 2003.
12. Wang, Y., "A series feed E-shaped microstrip antenna with high gain," ISAPE, 2012 10th International Symposium, 13243957, Xiang, China, 2013, 10.1109/ISAPE.2012.6408737.
13. Tan, W., Z. Shen, Z. Shao, and M. Fujise, "A gain-enhanced microstrip-fed cavity-backed slot antenna," APMC 2005, 8874417, Suzhou, China, 2005, 10.1109/APMC.2005.1606383.
14. Jia, J., C. Lu, and Y. Jie, "Design of broadband circularly polarized high gain microstrip antenna with L-shaped probe feed," International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology (ICMMT), Shenzhen, China, 2012, 10.1109/ICMMT.2012.6230173.
15. Juyal, P. and L. Shafai, "A high-gain single-feed dual-mode microstrip disc radiator," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 6, 2115-2126, June 2016, 10.1109/TAP.2016.2543804.
16. Suthar, H., et al., "Gain enhancement of microstrip patch antenna using near-zero index metamaterial (NZIM) lens," Twenty First National Confrence on Communication, Mumbai, India, March 2015, 10.1109/NCC.2015.7084840.
17. Mollaei, M. S. M., E. Zangenh, and M. F. Farahani, "Enchancement of patch antenna cain using cylincrical shell-shaped superstrate," IEEE Antenna and Wireless Propagation Letter, Vol. 16, 2570-2573, 2017.
18. Ta, S. X. and T. K. Nguyen, "AR bandwidth and gain enhancements of path antenna using single dielectric superstrate," Electronic Letters, Vol. 53, No. 15, 1015-1017, July 20, 2017.
19. Pal, A., A. Mehta, R. Lewis, and N. Clow, "Reconfigurable phased array antenna enabling a high gain wide angle beam scanning," 2015 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, Vancouver, BC, Canada, October 2015, 10.1109/APS.2015.7305492.
20. Yang, W., J. Zhou, Z. Yu, and L. Li, "Bandwidth and gain enhanced cirrularly polarized antenna array using sequential phase feed," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 13, 1215-1218, Jun. 2015.
21. Stutzman, W. L. and G. A. Thiele, Antenna Theory and Design, 2nd Ed., Wiley, US, 1998.
22. Balanis, C. A., Modern Antenna Handbook, Wiley, US, 2008.
23. Caso, R., et al., "A novel dual-feed slot-coupling feeding technique for circularly polarized patch arrays," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 9, 183-186, March 2010.
24. Kaffash, S. and M. Kamyab, "A sequentially rotated RHCP stacked patch antenna array for INMARSAT-M land applications," 6th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), 12771959, Prague, Czech Republic, March 2012.
25. Kraft, U. R., "An experimental study on 2 × 2 sequential-rotation arrays with circularly polarized microstrip radiator," IEEE Trancs. on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 45, No. 10, 1459-1466, October 1997.
26. Chen, A., Y. Zhang, Z. Chen, and C. Yang, "Development of a Ka-band wideband circularly polarized 64-element microstrip antenna array with double application of the sequential rotation feeding technique," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 10, 1270-1273, Noveber 2011.
27. Kurniawan, F., T. Sri Sumantyo, A. Bintoro, and D. A. Purnamasari, "Bandwidth enhancement of circular polarized X-band microstrip array antenna using ERS," 2017 IEEE CAMA, December 2017, 10.1109/CAMA.2017.8273409.
28. Kurniawan, F., J. T. Sri Sumantyo, and A. Munir, "Wideband LHCP truncated-circular-shape microstrip antenna for SAR application," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (AP-S), San Diego, July 2017.
29. Maddio, S., "A circularly polarized antenna array with a convenient bandwidth/size ratio based on non-identical disc elements," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 57, 47-54, 2015.
30. Han, T. Y., "Series-fed microstrip array antenna with circular polarization," Hindawi: International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Article ID 681431, 2012.
31. Liu, C., A. Yan, C. Yu, and T. Xu, "Improvement on a 2 × 2 elements high gain circularly polarized antenna array," Hindawi: International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Article ID 252717, 2015.