1. Lin, W. G., "Microwave filters employing a single cavity excited in more than one mode," J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 20, No. 8, 989-1001, 1951.
2. Zhang, Z.-C. and H. Liu, "A ultra compact wideband bandpass filter using a quadmode stub-loaded resonator," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 77, 35-40, 2018.
3. Nan, L., Y. Wu, W. Wang, S. Li, and Y. Liu, "A compact wideband bandpass filter using a coupled-line quad-mode resonator," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 53, 7-12, 2015.
4. Wong, S., S. Feng, L. Zhu, and Q. Chu, "Triple- and quadruple-mode wideband bandpass filter using simple perturbation in single metal cavity," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 63, No. 10, 3416-3424, 2015.
5. Wong, S., S. Feng, L. Deng, L. Zhu, and Q. Chu, "A quintuple-mode wideband bandpass filter on single metallic cavity with perturbation cylinders," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 26, No. 12, 975-977, 2016.
6. Wong, S., B. Zheng, L. Zhu, and Q. Chu, "Quintuple-mode wideband filter based on a single metal cavity," Electronics Letters, Vol. 53, No. 15, 1049-1050, 2017.
7. Chen, R. S., S. Wong, L. Zhu, and Q. Chu, "Wideband bandpass filter using U-slotted substrate integrated waveguide (SIW) cavities," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 25, No. 1, 1-3, 2015.
8. Huang, X., L. Zhou, Y. Yuan, L. Qiu, and J. Mao, "Quintuple-mode W-band packaged filter based on a modified quarter-mode substrate-integrated waveguide cavity," IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 9, No. 11, 2237-2247, 2019.
9. Ammari, H., M. L. Riabi, F. Grine, M. T. Benhabiles, R. Khalef, and C. Erredir, "Novel quintuplemode wideband filter based on substrate integrated waveguide using an elliptic metallic post," International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP), 1-2, Busan, Korea (South), 2018.
10. Amari, S., "Application of representation theory to dual-mode microwave bandpass filters," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 57, No. 2, 430-441, 2009.
11. Das, R., Q. Zhang, A. Kandwal, and H. Liu, "All passive realization of lossy coupling matrices using resistive decomposition technique," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 5095-5105, 2019.
12. Hong, J., Microstrip Filters for RF/Microwave Applications, Wiley, New York, 2011.
13. Liu, H. W. and S. Li, "High selectivity and wide-stopband quintuple-mode bandpass filter with multiple transmission zeros," Electromagnetics, Vol. 35, No. 6, 386-392, 2015.