1. Wang, X. C., W.-Z. Lv, F. Liang, and W. Lei, "Theory and structures of meander-line antenna and its progress," Modern Radar, Vol. 32, No. 3, 66-72, 2010.
2. Liu, X. B., Y. S. Li, and W. H. Yu, "A simple dual-band antenna using a meander line and a tapered rectangle patch for WLAN applications," IEEE International Conference on Communication Problem-Solving, 542-545, 2015.
3. Huang, C. W. P., A. Z. Elsherbeni, J. J. Chen, and C. E. Smith, "FDTD characterization of meander line antennas for RF and wireless communications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 24, 185-199, 1999.
4. Huang, X. J., D. Wang, and M. S. Tong, "Design of 2.4-GHz miniaturized antenna for Wi-Fi application based on meandered technique," 2017 Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium - Fall (PIERS - FALL), 2203-2206, Singapore, Nov. 19-22, 2017.
5. Yang, C. S., T. Y. Lin, D. C. Chang, and G. W. Huang, "Gap-coupled miniaturized antenna on IPD process for WLAN tablet computer," 2016 International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP), 726-727, Okinawa, 2016.
6. Toycan, M., A. Kaka, V. Bashiry, and S. Abbasoğlu, "Multi-band and miniaturized antenna design for ultra wide band applications with band rejection characteristic," 2012 20th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), 1-4, Mugla, 2012.
7. Mirza, M. M. M. and S. Dhage, "A miniaturized and improved antenna using metamaterial," 2017 International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control (I2C2), 1-5, Coimbatore, 2017.
8. Constantine, A. and B. Balanis, Modern Antenna Handbook, 3rd Ed., 107-110, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Canada, 2008.
9. Ren, W., Z. G. Shi, and K. S. Chen, "Compact dual-band slot antenna for WLAN applications," IET Internat. Conf. on Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks, 1-4, Hangzhou, China, 2006.
10. Constantine, A. and B. Balanis, Modern Antenna Handbook, 3rd Ed., 157-201, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Canada, 2008.
11. Deepak and Abhilasha, "Design of miniaturized micro-strip patch antenna for low frequency mobile communication," 2017 4th International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control (ISPCC), 488-493, Solan, 2017.
12. Villanen, J., J. Ollikainen, O. Kivekas, and P. Vainikainen, "Coupling element based mobile terminal antenna structures," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 54, No. 7, 2142-2153, 2006.
13. Huang, L. and P. Russer, "Electrically tunable antenna design procedure for mobile applications," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 56, No. 12, 2789-2797, 2008.
14. Cabedo-Fabres, M., E. Antonino-Daviu, A. Valero-Nogueira, and M. Ferrando-Bataller, "Wideband radiating ground plane with notches," Proc. IEEE AP-S. Int. Symp. Digest, 560-563, Washington, DC, USA, Jul. 2005.
15. Lindberg, P., E. Öjefors, and A. Rydberg, "Wideband slot antenna for low-profile hand-held terminal applications," Proc. 36th European Microw. Conf., 1698-1701, Manchester, UK, Sep. 2006.
16. Li, C.-L., J.-P. Chang, and L.-J. Wong, "Miniature planar notch antenna of J shape," Electron. Lett., Vol. 42, No. 20, 1134-1135, 2006.
17. Kianinejad, A., Metamaterial Surface Plasmon-Based Transmission Lines and Antennas, 17-18, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd., Singapore, 2018.
18. Garbacz, R. J., "A generalized expansion for radiated and scattering fields,", Ph.D., Engineering, Electrical, The Ohio State University, 1968.
19. Harrington, R. F. and J. R. Mautz, "Theory of characteristic modes for conducting bodies," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 19, Sep. 1971.
20. Icheln, C., "Methods for measuring RF radiation properties of small antennas,", Publications Report S, Helsinki University of Technology Radio Laboratory, 2001.
21. Bahl, I. J., "Lumped elements for RF and microwave circuits," Microwave Journal, 24-27, Nov. 2013.