In order to improve the robustness of the fractional order sliding mode controller (FSMC) for permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) sensorless control, a fractional order sliding mode controller based on T-S fuzzy inference algorithm (FFSMC) is proposed to observe the rotor speed and position information. Based on the mathematical model of PMSM and sliding mode controller, a fractional order sliding mode controller is designed, and its stability is proved. The T-S fuzzy inference algorithm is used to tune the reaching law parameters of the FSMC, so that the reaching law parameters are no longer fixed values, but change with the state of the system. The correctness of the proposed method is verified by MATLAB simulation software. The effectiveness of the simulation results is verified by building a PMSM sensorless control experimental platform. The results show that the PMSM sensorless control based on FFSMC achieves parameter self-tuning and improves the observation accuracy. And the robustness of the control system is enhanced.
"Sensorless Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Based on T-S Fuzzy Inference Algorithm Fractional Order Sliding Mode," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M,
Vol. 105, 161-172, 2021. doi:10.2528/PIERM21072503
1. Hu, Q., L. Ling, Z. Cheng, et al. "Researching for sensorless control of PMSM based on a novel sliding mode observer," 2018 3rd International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics, 542-547, 2018. doi:10.1109/ICARM.2018.8610810
2. Pan, Y., X. Liu, Y. Zhu, B. Liu, and Z. Li, "Feedforward decoupling control of interior permanent magnet synchronous motor with genetic algorithm parameter identification," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 102, 117-126, 2021. doi:10.2528/PIERM21032903
3. Sun, P., Q. Ge, B. Zhang, et al. "Sensorless control technique of PMSM based on RLS on-line parameter identification," 2018 21st International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, 1670-1673, 2018. doi:10.23919/ICEMS.2018.8549482
4. Ni, R., K. Lu, F. Blaabjerg, et al. "A comparative study on pulse sinusoidal high frequency voltage injection and INFORM methods for PMSM position sensorless control," 2016 42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 2600-2605, 2016.
5. He, Y., "Speed observation of high-speed permanent magnet synchronous motor based on fuzzy MRAS," Chinese Control Conf. CCC, Vol. 2020, 3550-3555, 2020.
6. Farhan, A., M. Abdelrahem, A. Saleh, et al. "Robust sensorless direct speed predictive control of synchronous reluctance motor," IEEE Int. Symp. Ind. Electron., Vol. 2020, 1541-1546, June 2020.
7. Vieira, R. P., C. C. Gastaldini, R. Z. Azzolin, et al. "Sensorless sliding-mode rotor speed observer of induction machines based on magnetizing current estimation," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 61, No. 9, 4573-4582, 2014. doi:10.1109/TIE.2013.2290759
8. Yuan, Q., Y. Yang, H. Wu, et al. "Low speed sensorless control based on an improved sliding mode observation and the inverter nonlinearity compensation for SPMSM," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 61299-61310, 2020. doi:10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2983181
9. Yahui, Z., F. Ming, and L. Weiwen, "Research on improved rotor position detection method based on SMO," J. Beijing Univ. Aeron. Astron., 1-15, 2019.
10. Liu, Y. C., S. Laghrouche, A. Nrdiaye, et al. "Active-flux-based super-twisting sliding mode observer for sensorless vector control of synchronous reluctance motor drives," 7th Int. IEEE Conf. Renew. Energy Res., Vol. 5, 402-406, 2018.
11. Chen, J., X. Wu, S. Chen, et al. "Sensorless flux adaption DTFC of an IPMSM based on an active flux-based MTPA and an adaptive second-order sliding mode observer," IET Power Electron., Vol. 13, No. 9, 1875-1884, 2020. doi:10.1049/iet-pel.2019.1242
12. Li, W., Z. Du, W. Wang, et al. "Composite fractional order sliding mode control of permanent magnet synchronous motor based on disturbance observer," 2019 Chinese Automation Congress, 4012-4016, 2019. doi:10.1109/CAC48633.2019.8996422
13. Huang, Y. and F. Wu, "A sensorless control method for permanent magnet synchronous motor based on fractional-order sliding mode observer," 2020 IEEE 5th Information Technology and Mechatronics Engineering Conference, 1536-1542, 2020. doi:10.1109/ITOEC49072.2020.9141772
14. Nicola, M. and C. Nicola, "Sensorless control of PMSM using fractional order SMC and extended kalman observer," 2021 18th International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals & Devices, 526-532, 2021. doi:10.1109/SSD52085.2021.9429370
15. Jia, L., Y. Huang, J. Zheng, et al. "Fuzzy sliding mode control of permanent magnet synchronous motor based on the integral sliding mode surface," 2019 22nd International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, 1-6, 2019.
16. Li, H. and Q. Wang, "Sliding mode controller based on fuzzy neural network optimization for direct torque controlled PMSM," 2010 8th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, 2434-2438, 2010.
17. Kuppusamy, S. and Y. H. Joo, "Memory-based integral sliding-mode control for T-S fuzzy systems with PMSM via disturbance observer," IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, Vol. 51, No. 5, 2457-2465, 2021. doi:10.1109/TCYB.2019.2953567
18. Murakami, M., S. Morimoto, Y. Inoue, et al. "Maximum torque per ampere control of an IPMSM with magnetic saturation using online parameter identification," Proceedings of 2020 23rd International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems, 1631-1636, Hamamatsu, Japan, 2020.