1. Gu, H., H.-Q. Zhu, and Y.-Z. Hua, "Soft sensing modeling of magnetic suspension rotor displacements based on continuous hidden markov model," IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 28, No. 3, 1-5, 2018.
2. Wu, C. and H.-K. Zhang, "Finite element analysis of eight-pole homopolar hybrid magnetic bearing," 2021 IEEE International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Mechatronics Technology (ICEEMT), 156-160, 2021.
3. Usman, I., et al., "Radially biased axial magnetic bearings/motors for precision rotary-axial spindles," IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 16, No. 3, 411-420, 2011.
4. Abooee, A. and M. Arefi, "Robust finite-time stabilizers for five-degree-of-freedom active magnetic bearing system," Journal of the Franklin Institute-Engineering and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 356, 80-102, 2019.
5. Peng, C., J. Sun, X. Song, and J. Fang, "Frequency-varying current harmonics for active magnetic bearing via multiple resonant controllers," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, No. 1, 517-526, 2017.
6. Liu, G. and H.-Q. Zhu, "Displacement estimation of six-pole hybrid magnetic bearing using modified particle swarm optimization support vector machine," Energies, Vol. 15, No. 5, 2022.
7. Yu, J. and C. Zhu, "A multifrequency disturbances identification and suppression method for the self-sensing AMB rotor system," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 65, No. 8, 6382-6392, 2018.
8. Zhang, W.-Y., et al., "Nonlinear model analysis and `switching model' of AC-DC three degree of freedom hybrid magnetic bearing," IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, Vol. 21, No. 2, 1102-1115, 2016.
9. Zhang, W.-Y., et al., "Modeling based on exact segmentation of magnetic field for a centripetal force type-magnetic bearing," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 67, No. 9, 7691-7701, 2020.
10. Ren, L.-M. and K.-K. Wang, "A moment and axial force sensor using a self-decoupled, passive and wireless method," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 21, No. 19, 21432-21440, 2021.
11. Zhao, J.-H. and F. Han, "Decoupling control of multi-DOF supporting system of MLDSB," Applied Sciences-Basel, Vol. 11, No. 16, 2021.
12. Sun, X., H. Zhu, and L. Dang, "Linearization decoupling control of bearingless induction motor based on rotor field oriented control," 2019 IEEE 3rd Information Technology, Networking, Electronic and Automation Control Conference (ITNEC), 11-15, 2019.
13. Zhang, T. and J. Zhen, "Suspension performance analysis on the novel hybrid stator type bearingless switched reluctance motor," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 57, No. 6, 2021.
14. Varatharajan, A., G. Pellegrino, and E. Armando, "Direct flux vector control of synchronous motor drives: Accurate decoupled control with online adaptive maximum torque per ampere and maximum torque per volts evaluation," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 69, No. 2, 1235-1243, 2022.
15. Li, S.-P., L.-W. Song, J.-Y. Wang, S.-Z. Li, and X.-F. Lei, "Decoupling active and passive hybrid radial magnetic bearing," 2015 International Conference on Control, Automation and Information Sciences (ICCAIS), 1-6, 2015.
16. Xu, S.-L. and J.-J. Sun, "Decoupling structure for heteropolar permanent magnet biased radial magnetic bearing with subsidiary air-gap," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 50, No. 8, 1-8, 2014.
17. Yang, Y.-F., Y. Ruan, W. Zhang, Q. Wang, Z.-B. Yang, and H.-Q. Zhu, "Decoupling control of 5 degrees of freedom AC hybrid magnetic bearings based on inverse system method," Proceedings of the 30th Chinese Control Conference, 278-282, 2011.
18. Kandil, A. and Y.-S. Hamed, "Tuned positive position feedback control of an active magnetic bearings system with 16-poles and constant stiffness," IEEE Access, Vol. 9, 73857-73872, 2021.