1. Hirokawa, J., H. Arai, and N. Goto, "Cavity-backed wide slot antenna," Proc. Inst. Elect. Eng., Vol. 136, No. 1, 29-33, Feb. 1989.
2. Zhou, Z., S. G., G. L. Huang, and T. H. Chio, "A low-profile wideband cavity-backed bowtie antenna," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 55, No. 6, 1422-1426, 2013.
3. Liu, Y., Z. Shen, and C. L. Law, "A compact dual-band cavity-backed slot antenna," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 5, 4-6, 2006.
4. Wu, K., "Integration and interconnect techniques of planar and non-planar structures for microwave and millimeter-wave circuits --- Current status and future trend," APMC 2001. 2001 Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference (Cat. No. 01TH8577), Vol. 2, 411-416, 2001.
5. Xu, F. and K. Wu, "Guided-wave and leakage characteristics of substrate integrated waveguide," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 53, No. 1, 66-73, Jan. 2005.
6. Deslandes, Z. D. and K. Wu, "Accurate modeling wave mechanisms and design considerations of substrate integrated waveguide," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 54, No. 6, 2516-2526, 2006.
7. Luo, G. Q., Z. F. Hu, L. X. Dong, and L. L. Sun, "Planar slot antenna backed by substrate integrated waveguide cavity," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 7, 236-239, Aug. 2008.
8. Sievenpiper, D., H. P. Hsu, and R. M. Riley, "Low-profile cavity-backed crossed-slot antenna with a single-probe feed designed for 2.34-GHz satellite radio applications," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 52, No. 3, 873-879, Mar. 2004.
9. Yun, S., D. Kim, and S. Nam, "Bandwidth and efficiency enhancement of cavity-backed slot antenna using a substrate removal," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 11, 1458-1461, 2012.
10. Yun, S., D. Kim, and S. Nam, "Bandwidth enhancement of cavity-backed slot antenna using a via-hole above the slot," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 11, 1092-1095, 2012.
11. Luo, G. Q., Z. F. Hu, W. J. Li, X. H. Zhang, L. L. Sun, and J. F. Zheng, "Bandwidth-enhanced low-profile cavity-backed slot antenna by using hybrid SIW cavity modes," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 60, No. 4, 1698-1704, 2012.
12. Baghernia, E. and M. H. Neshati, "Development of a broadband substrate integrated waveguide cavity backed slot antenna using perturbation technique," Appl. Comput. Electro. Soc. J., Vol. 29, No. 11, 847-855, 2014.
13. Heidarzadeh, F. and M. H. Neshati, "Design and development a wideband SIW based cavity-Backed slot antenna using two symmetrical circular corner perturbations," Int. J. RF Microw. Comput. Aided Eng., Vol. 28, No. 9, e21552, 2018.
14. Mukherjee, S., A. Biswas, and K. V. Srivastava, "Bandwidth enhancement of substrate integrated waveguide cavity backed slot antenna by offset feeding technique," 2013 IEEE Applied Electromagnetics Conference (AEMC), 1-2, 2013.
15. Ali, H. A., E. Massoni, L. Silvestri, M. Bozzi, L. Perregrini, and A. Gharsallah, "Increasing the bandwidth of cavity-backed SIW antennas by using stacked cavities," International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Vol. 10, No. 8, 942-947, 2018.
16. Chaturvedi, D., A. Kumar, and S. Raghavan, "A nested SIW cavity-backing antenna for Wi-Fi/ISM band applications," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 67, No. 4, 2775-2780, 2019.
17. Kumar, A. and M. J. Al-Hasan, "A coplanar-waveguide-fed planar integrated cavity backed slotted antenna array using TE33 mode," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 10, 2020.
18. Lokeshwar, B., D. Venkatasekhar, and A. Sudhakar, "Wideband low-profile SIW cavity-backed bilateral slots antenna for X-band application," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 97, 157-166, 2020.
19. Madhavi, D. and D. Jagadeesh, "Dual-band semi-hexagonal slot antenna backed by SIW for WLAN/WBAN applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 121, 221-232, 2022.