1. Mouhouche, F., K. Djafri, M. Dehmas, K. Chibane, and S. Ksentini, "A miniaturized quad band hexagon patch antenna for GSM1800, C band and WiMAX applications," Frequenz, Vol. 77, No. 3-4, 203-210, 2023.
2. Vyas, K., G. Sanyal, A. K. Sharma, and P. K. Singhal, "Gain enhancement over a wideband in CPW-fed compact circular patch antenna," International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Vol. 6, No. 5, 497-503, 2014.
3. Sang, S., B. Yuan, and T. Xiang, "Compact tri-band trapezoid CPW-fed antenna with SRR structure for WLAN/WiMAX applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 61, 177-184, 2017.
4. Ahmad, H., W. Zaman, S. Bashir, and M. Rahman, "Compact triband slotted printed monopole antenna for WLAN and WiMAX applications," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 1, e21986, 2020.
5. Pandit, V. K. and A. R. Harish, "A compact CPW-fed tapered monopole triple-band antenna for WLAN/WiMAX application," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 60, No. 9, 2298-2303, 2018.
6. Hussain, N., A. Abbas, S.-M. Park, S. G. Park, and N. Kim, "A compact tri-band antenna based on inverted-L stubs for smart devices," Computers, Materials and Continua, Vol. 70, No. 2, 3321-3331, 2022.
7. Kunwar, A., A. K. Gautam, and B. K. Kanaujia, "Inverted L-slot triple band antenna with defected ground structure for WLAN and WiMAX applications," International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Vol. 9, No. 1, 191-196, 2017.
8. Kumar, R., R. Sinha, A. Choubey, and S. K. Mahto, "A circular monopole antenna with uniquely packed quad T-shaped strips for WLAN/WiMAX application," Frequenz, Vol. 77, No. 3-4, 211-218, 2023.
9. Naji, D. K., "Compact design of dual-band fractal ring antenna for WiMAX and WLAN applications," International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications, Vol. 6, No. 2, 42-50, 2016.
10. Mandal, T. and S. Das, "Coplanar waveguide fed 9-point star shape monopole antennas for worldwide interoperability for microwave access and wireless local area network applications," The Journal of Engineering, Vol. 2014, No. 4, 155-160, 2014.
11. Taghizadeh, H., C. Ghobadi, B. Azarm, and M. Majidzadeh, "Grounded coplanar waveguide-fed compact MIMO antenna for wireless portable applications," Radioengineering, Vol. 28, No. 3, 528-534, 2019.
12. Naji, D. K., "Design of compact dual-band and tri-band microstrip patch antennas," International Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications, Vol. 8, 26-34, 2018.
13. Alam, M. M., R. Azim, N. M. Sobahi, A. I. Khan, and M. T. Islam, "A dual-band CPW-fed miniature planar antenna for S-, C-, WiMAX, WLAN, UWB, and X-band applications," Scientific Reports, Vol. 12, No. 1, 7584, 2022.
14. Naji, D. K., "Miniature slotted semi-circular dual-band antenna for WiMAX and WLAN applications," Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, Vol. 20, No. 2, 115-124, 2020.
15. Ameen, M., A. Mishra, and R. K. Chaudhary, "Asymmetric CPW-fed electrically small metamaterial-inspired wideband antenna for 3.3/3.5/5.5 GHz WiMAX and 5.2/5.8 GHz WLAN applications," AEU --- International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 119, 153177, 2020.
16. Samsuzzaman, M., T. Islam, N. H. Abd Rahman, M. R. I. Faruque, and J. S. Mandeep, "Coplanar waveguide fed compact wide circular-slotted antenna for Wi-Fi/WiMAX applications," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, 982958, 2014.
17. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 2016.