1. Maren, A., C. Harston, and R. Pap, Handbook of Neural Computing Applications, Academic Press, 1990.
2. Zhang, Q. J. and K. C. Gupta, Neural Networks for RF and Microwave Design, Artech House, 2000.
3. Watson, P. and K. C. Gupta, "EM-ANN models for microstrip vias and interconnects in dataset circuits," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 44, 2495-2503, Dec. 1996.
4. Soliman, E. A., M. H. Bakr, and N. K. Nikolova, "Modeling of microstrip lines using neural networks — Applications to the design and analysis of distributed microstrip circuits," Int. J. RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Eng., Vol. 14, 166-173, March 2004.
5. Guney, K., C. Yildiz, S. Kays, and M. Turkmen, "Artificial neural networks for calculating the characteristic impedance of airsuspended trapezoidal and rectangular-shaped microshield lines," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, 1161-1174, 2006.
6. Zaabab, A. H., Q.-J. Zhang, and M. Nakhla, "A neural network approach to circuit optimization and statistical design," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 43, 1349-1358, June 1995.
7. Mishra, R. K. and A. Patnaik, "Neural network-based CAD model for the design of square-patch antennas," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 46, 1890-1891, Dec. 1998.
8. Mohamed, M. D. A., E. A. Soliman, and M. A. El-Gamal, "Optimization and characterization of electromagnetically coupled patch antennas using RBF neural networks," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, 1101-1114, 2006.
9. El-Zooghby, A. H., C. G. Christodoulou, and M. Georgiopoulos, "Performance of radial basis function networks for direction of arrival estimation with antenna array ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 45, 1611-1617, Nov. 1997.
10. Zainud-Deen, S. H., H. A. Malhat, K. H. Awadalla, and E. S. El-Hadad, "Direction of arrival and state of polarization estimation using radial basis function neural network (RBFNN)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 2, 137-150, 2008.
11. Zhao, Q. and Z. Bao, "Radar target recognition using a radial basis function," Neural Networks, Vol. 9, 709-720, April 1996.
12. Washington , G., "Aperture antenna shape prediction by feed forward neural networks," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 45, 683-688, April 1997.
13. Rekanos, I. T., "Inverse scattering of dielectric cylinders by using radial basis function neural networks ," Radio Science, Vol. 36, 841-849, Sept. 2001.
14. Ayestaran, R. G. and F. Las-Heras, "Near field to far field transformation using neural networks and source reconstruction," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, 2201-2213, 2006.
15. Ayestaran, R. G., J. Laviada, and F. Las-Heras, "Synthesis of passive-dipole arrays with a genetic-neural hybrid method," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, 2123-2135, 2006.
16. Ayestaran, R. G., F. Las-Heras, and J. A. Martinez, "Non uniform-antenna array synthesis using neural networks," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Appls, Vol. 21, 1001-1011, 2007.
17. Soliman, E. A., M. H. Bakr, and N. K. Nikolova, "Neural Networks — Method of Moments (NN-MoM) for the efficient filling of the coupling matrix," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, 1521-1529, June 2004.
18. Soliman, E. A., M. A. El-Gamal, and A. K. Abdelmageed, "Neural network model for the efficient calculation of Green's functions in layered media ," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 13, 128-135, March 2003.
19. Ling, F., D. Jiao, and J.-M. Jin, "Efficient electromagnetic modeling of microstrip structures in multilayer media," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 47, 1810-1818, Sept. 1999.
20. Newman, E. H., "Generation of wide-band data from the method of moments by interpolating the impedance matrix," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 36, 1820-1824, Dec. 1988.
21. Virga, K. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Efficient wide-band evaluation of mobile communications antennas using [Z ] or [ Y ] matrix interpolation with the method of moments," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 47, 65-76, Jan. 1999.
22. Yeo, J. and R. Mittra, "An algorithm for interpolating the frequency variations of method-of-moments matrices arising in the analysis of planar microstrip structures," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 51, 1018-1025, March 2003.
23. Soliman, E. A., "Rapid frequency sweep technique for MoM planar solvers," IEE Proceedings Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 151, 277-282, Aug. 2004.
24. MATLAB, version 7.0, The MathWorks Inc., 2004.
25. Jokinen, P. A., "Neural networks with dynamic capacity allocation and quadratic function neurons," Proc. of NEURO-Nimes 90, Nimes, France, 1990.
26. ADS/Momentum, version 4.7, Agilent Technologies, 2002.