1. Umashankar, K. R., A. Taflove, and S. M. Rao, "Electromagnetic scattering by arbitrary shaped three-dimensional homogeneous lossy dielectric objects ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 34, 758-766, 1986.
2. Sheng, X. Q., J. M. Jin, J. M. Song, and W. C. Chew, "Solution of combined-field integral equation using multilevel fast multipole algorithm for scattering by homogeneous bodies," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 46, No. 11, 1718-1726, 1998.
3. Yla-Oijala, P., "Application of a novel CFIE for electromagnetic scattering by dielectric objects," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 35, No. 1, 3-5, 2002.
4. Yla-Oijala, P. and M. Taskinen, "Application of combined field integral equation for electromagnetic scattering by dielectric and composite objects ," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 53, No. 3, 1168-1173, 2005.
5. Yla-Oijala, P., M. Taskinen, and J. Sarvas, "Surface integral equation method for general composite metallic and dielectric structures with junctions ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 52, 81-108, 2005.
6. Yla-Oijala, P. and M. Taskinen, A novel combined field integral equation formulation for solving electromagnetic scattering by dielectric and composite objects, IEEE APS Symposium, Vol. 4B, 297-300, Washington, USA, 2005.
7. Ergul, O. and L. Gurel, Preconditioned MLFMA solution of multiple dielectric-metallic composite objects with the electric and magnetic current combined-field integral equation (JMCFIE), IEEE APS Symposium, 1-4, North Charleston USA, 2009.
8. Hestenes, M. R. and E. Stiefel, "Method of conjugate gradients for solving linear systems," J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand., Vol. 49, 409-436, 1952.
9. Coifman, R., V. Rokhlin, and S. Wandzura, "The fast multipole method for the wave equation: A pedestrian prescription," IEEE Antennas Propagat. Mag., Vol. 35, No. 3, 7-12, 1993.
10. Song, J. M., C. C. Lu, and W. C. Chew, "Multilevel fast multipole algorithm for electromagnetic scattering by large complex objects," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 45, No. 10, 1488-1493, 1997.
11. Peng, Z., X. Q. Sheng, and F. Yin, "An efficient twofold iterative algorithm of FE-BI-MLFMA using multilevel inverse-based ILU preconditioning," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 93, 369-384, 2009.
12. Ma, J., L. X. Guo, and A. Q. Wang, "Study of MPI based on parallel MOM on PC clusters for EM-beam scattering by 2-D PEC rough surfaces," Chinese Physics B, Vol. 18, No. 8, 3431-3437, 2009.
13. Guo, L. X., A. Q.Wang, and J. Ma, "Study on EM scattering from 2-D target above 1-D large scale rough surface with low grazing incidence by parallel MOM based on PC clusters ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 89, 149-166, 2009.
14. Dimitra, I. K., K. S. Nikita, and A. Marsh, "Extension of method of moments for electrically large structures based on parallel computations," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 45, No. 3, 566-568, 1997.
15. Cwik, T., J. Partee, and J. Patterson, "Method of moment solutions to scattering problems in a parallel processing environment," IEEE Trans. Magnetics, Vol. 27, No. 5, 3837-3840, 1991.
16. Que, X. F., Z. P. Nie, and J. Hu, "Analysis of EM scattering by composite conducting and dielectric object using combined field integral equation with MLFMA," Acta Electronica Sinica, Vol. 35, No. 11, 2062-2066, 2007.
17. Rao, S. M., D. R. Wilton, and A. W. Glisson, "Electromagnetic scattering by surfaces of arbitrary shape," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 30, No. 3, 409-418, 1982.
18. Li, L. W., Y. J. Wang, and E. P. Li, "MPI-based parallelized pre-corrected FFT algorithm for analyzing scattering by arbitrarily shaped three-dimensional objects," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 42, 247-259, 2003.
19. Saad, Y., Iterative Methods for Sparse Linear Systems, PWS Publishing Company Press, Boston, 1996.