1. Haupt, R. L. and D. H. Werner, Genetic Algorithms in Electromagnetic, IEEE Press, 2007.
2. Haupt, R. L. and S. E. Haupt, Practical Genetic Algorithms, 2nd edition, Wiley-Interscience Pub., John Wiley & Sons, INC., New York, 2004.
3. Gen, M. and R. Cheng, "A survey of penalty techniques in genetic algorithms," Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation, 804-809, May 20-22, 1996.
4. Fiorillo, F. and A. Novikov, "An improved approach to power losses in magnetic laminations under nonsinusoidal induction waveform," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 26, No. 5, 2904-2910, 1990.
5. Landgraf, F. J. G., J. C. Teixeira, M. Emura, M. F. de Campos, and C. S. Muranaka, "Separating components of the hysteresis loss of non-oriented electrical steels," Materials Science Forum, Vol. 302-303, 440-445, 1999.
6. Chen, Y. and P. Pillay, "An improved formula for lamination core loss calculations in machines operating with high frequency and high flux density excitation," 37th IAS Annual Meeting Industry Applications Conference, Vol. 2, 759-766, 2002.
7. Boglietti, A., A. Cavagnino, M. Lazzari, and M. Pastorelli, "Predicting iron losses in soft magnetic materials with arbitrary voltage supply: An engineering approach," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 39, No. 2, 981-989, 2003.
8. Yang, F., M. Rong, Z. Sun, Y. Wu, and W. Wang, "A numerical study of arc-splitting processes with eddy-current effects," 17th International Conference on Gas Discharges and Their Applications, 2008, GD 2008, 197-200, 2008.
9. Mohammed, O. A. and G. F. Uler, "A hybrid technique for the optimal design of electromagnetic devices using direct search and genetic algorithms," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 33, No. 2, 1931-1934, 1997.
10. Ridley, R. and A. Nace, "Modeling ferrite core losses," Switching Power Magazine, 8-9, Winter, 2002.
11. Ionel, M. D., M. Popescu, S. J. Dellinger, R. J. Heideman, and M. I. McGilp, "On the variation with flux and frequency of the core loss coe±cients in electrical machines," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 42, No. 3, 658-667, 2006.
12., , Technical Datasheet for Core Material of Sura, http://www.sura.se/Sura/hp products.nsf/vOpendocument/03A8B2433FAE16C4C1 256AA8002280E6/$FILE/270-50.pdf?OpenElement, Feb. 22, 2011.
13. Abu-Al-Nadi, D. I., M. J. Mismar, and T. H. Ismail, "Genetically evolved phase-aggregation technique for linear arrays control," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 43, 287-304, 2007.
14. Meng, Z., "Autonomous genetic algorithm for functional optimization," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 72, 253-268, 2007.
15. Mitchell, M., An Introduction to Genetic Algorithms, 5th edition, A Bradford Book the MIT Press, London, 1999.
16. Harik, G. R., F. G. Lobo, and D. E. Goldberg, "The compact genetic algorithm," IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, Vol. 3, No. 4, 287-297, 1999.
17. Elmas, C. and T. Yigit, "Genetic algorithm based on-line tuning of a pi controller for a switched reluctance motor drive," Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 35, No. 6, 675-691, 2007.
18. Barranger, J., "Hysteresis and eddy current losses of a transformer lamination viewed as an application of the Poynting theorem," NASA Technical Note, Lewis Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio, Nov. 1965.