1. Felsen, L. B., "Complex-source-point solutions of the field equations and their relation to the propagation and scattering of gaussian beams," Proc. Symp. Math., Vol. 18, 39-56, 1975.
2. Mengtao , Y., Y. Zhang, D. Arijit, J. Zhong, and T. K. Sarkar, "Two-dimensional discrete complex image method (DCIM) for closed-form Green's function of arbitrary 3D structures in general multilayered media," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 56, No. 5, 1350-1357, 2008.
3. Sommerfeld, A., Partial Differential Equations, Academic Press, New York, 1964.
4. Hansen, T. B. and G. Kaiser, "Huygens' principle for complex spheres," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 59, No. 59, 3835-3847, 2011.
5. Tap, K., P. H. Pathak, and R. J. Burkholder, "Exact complex source point beam expansions for electromagnetic fields," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 59, No. 9, 3379-3390, 2011.
6. Deschamps, L. B., "The Gaussian beam as a bundle of complex rays," Electronics Letters, Vol. 7, No. 23, 684-685, 1971.
7. Chou, H. T., P. H. Pathak, and R. J. Burkholder, "Application of gaussian-ray basis functions for the rapid analysis of electromagnetic radiation from reflector antennas," IEE Proc. Microw. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 150, No. 3, 177-183, 2003.
8. Withington, S., J. A. Murphy, and K. G. Isaak, "Representation of mirrors in beam waveguides as inclined phase-transforming surfaces," Infrared Phys. Technol., Vol. 36, No. 3, 723-734, 1995.
9. Heyman, E. and I. Beracha, "Complex multipole pulsed beams and Hermite pulsed beams: A novel expansion scheme for transient radiation from well-collimated apertures," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol. 9, No. 10, 1779-1793, 1992.
10. Caravaca Aguirre, A. M. and T. Alieva, "Orbital angular moment Orbital angular moment density of beam given as a superposition of Hermite-Laguerre-Gauss functions," PIERS Online, Vol. 7, No. 5, 476-480, 2011.
11. Martini, E., G. Carli, and S. Maci, "A domain decomposition method based on a generalized scattering matrix formalism and a complex source expansion," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 19, 445-473, 2010.
12. Tap, , K., P. H. Pathak, and R. J. Burkholder, "Exact complex source point beam expansion of electromagnetic fields from arbitrary closed surfaces," 2007 IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 4028-4031, June 9-15, 2007.
13. Steinberg, B. Z., E. Heyman, and L. B. Felsen, "Phase space methods for radiation from large apertures," Radio Sci., Vol. 26, No. 1, 219-227, 1991.
14. Shlivinski, A., E. Heyman, A. Boag, and C. Letrou, "A phase-space beam summation formulation for ultrawide-band radiation: A multiband scheme," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 52, No. 8, 2042-2056, 2005.
15. Chabory, A., , J. Sokoloff, and S. Bolioli, "Novel Gabor-based Gaussian beam expansion for curved aperture radiation in dimension two," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 58, 171-185, 2006.
16. Skokic, S., M. Casaletti, S. Maci, and B. Srensen, "Complex conical beams for aperture field representations," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 59, No. 2, 611-622, 2011.
17. Hua, Y. and T. K. Arkar, "Generalized pencil-of-function method for extracting poles of an EM system from its transient response," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 37, No. 2, 229-234, 1989.
18. Fructos, A. L., R. R. Boix, and F. Mesa, "Efficient computation E±cient computation periodic dyadic Green's function," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 59, No. 7, 2557-2564, 2011.
19. Akyuz, M. S., V. B. Erturk, and M. Kalfa, "Closed-form Green's function representations for mutual coupling calculations between apertures on a perfect electric conductor circular cylinder covered with dielectric layers," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 59, No. 8, 3094-3098, 2011.
20. Bucci, O. M. and G. Franceschetti, "On the degrees of freedom of scattered fields," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 37, No. 7, 918-926, 1989.
21. Felsen, L. B. and N. Marcuwitz, "Radiation and Scattering of Waves," Wiley-IEEE Press, , 1994.
22. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Electromagnetic Engineering, John Sons, New York, 2005.
24. Casaletti, M., S. Maci, and G. Vecchi, "A complete set of linear-phase basis functions for scatterers with flat faces and for planar apertures," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 59, No. 2, 563-573, 2011.