1. Levanon, L. and E. Mozeson, Radar Signals, John Wiley & Sons, 2004.
2. Vizitiu, I. C., Electronic Warfare. Fundamentals, MatrixRom Press, 2011.
3. Richards, M. A., Fundamentals of Radar Signal Processing, McGraw-Hill, 2005.
4. Anton, L., Signal Processing in High Resolution Radars, MTA Press, 2008.
5. Varshney, L. R. and D. Thomas, "Sidelobe reduction for matched filter range processing," Proceedings of IEEE Radar Conference, 446-451, 2003.
6. Lesnik, C., A. Kawalec, and M. Szugajew, The Synthesis of Radar Signal Having Nonlinear Frequency Modulation Function, WIT Press, 2011.
7. Blunt, S. D., T. Higgins, A. Shackelford, and K. Gerlach, "Multistatic & waveform-diverse radar pulse compression," Waveform Design and Diversity for Advanced Radar Systems, 207-230, IET Digital Library, 2012.
8. De Witte, E. and H. D. Griffiths, "Improved ultra-low range sidelobe pulse compression waveform design," IET Electronics Letters, Vol. 40, No. 22, 1448-1450, 2004.
9. Chan, Y. K., M. Y. Chua, and V. C. Koo, "Sidelobe reduction using two and tri-stages nonlinear frequency modulation (NLFM)," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 98, 33-52, 2009.
10. Vizitiu, I. C., L. Anton, G. Iubu, and F. Popescu, "Sidelobes reduction using frequency predistortioning techniques on LFM signals," Proceedings of IEEE ISETC Conference, 381-384, 2012.
11. Doerry, A. W., "Generating precision nonlinear FM chirp waveforms," SPIE Proceedings, Radar Sensor Technology XI, Vol. 6547, 2007.
12. Rani, D. E. and K. Sridevi, "Mainlobe width reduction using linear and nonlinear frequency modulation," Proceedings of IEEE ARTCom Conference, 918-920, 2009.
13. Jackson, L., S. Kay, and N. Vankayalapati, "Iterative method for nonlinear FM synthesis of radar signals," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 46, No. 2, 910-917, 2010.
14. Boukeffa, S., Y. Jiang, and T. Jiang, "Sidelobe reduction with nonlinear frequency modulated waveforms," Proceedings of IEEE CSPA Conference, 399-403, 2011.
15. Vizitiu, I. C., L. Anton, G. Iubu, and F. Popescu, "The synthesis of some NLFM laws using the stationary phase principle," Proceedings of IEEE ISETC Conference, 377-380, 2012.
16. Luszczyk, M. and A. Labudzinski, "Sidelobe level reduction for complex radar signals with small base," Proceedings of IEEE IRS Conference, 146-149, 2012.
17. Gladkova, I., "Design of frequency modulated waveforms via the Zak transform," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 40, No. 1, 355-359, 2004.
18. Lesnik, C., "Nonlinear frequency modulated signal design," Acta Physica Polonica A, Vol. 116, No. 3, 351-354, 2009.
19. Lesnik, C. and A. Kawalec, "Modification of a weighting function for NLFM radar signal designing," Acta Physica Polonica A, Vol. 114, No. 6, 143-149, 2008.
20. Luo, F., L. Ruan, and S. Wu, "Design of modified spectrum filter based on mismatched window for NLFM signal," Proceedings of IEEE APSAR Conference, 274-277, 2009.
21. Sahoo, A. K. and G. Panda, "Sidelobe reduction of LFM signal using convolutional windows," Proceedings of ICES Conference, 86-89, 2011.
22. Zakeri, B. G., M. R. Zahabi, and S. Alighale, "Sidelobes level improvement by using a new scheme used in microwave pulse compression radars," Progress In Electromagnetic Research Letters, Vol. 30, 81-90, 2012.
23. Pan, Y., S. Peng, K. Yang, and W. Dong, "Optimization design of NLFM signal and its pulse compression simulation," Proceedings of IEEE Radar Conference, 383-386, 2005.
24. Gran, F. and J. A. Jensen, "Designing NLFM signals for medical ultrasound imaging," Proceedings of IEEE Ultrasonic Symposium, 1714-1717, 2006.
25. Jakabosky, J., P. Anglin, M. Cook, S. D. Blunt, and J. Stiles, "Nonlinear FM waveform design using marginal Fisher's information within the CPM framework," Proceedings of IEEE Radar Conference, 513-518, 2011.
26. Duh, F. B., C. F. Juang, and C. T. Lin, "A neural fuzzy network approach to radar pulse compression," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 1, No. 1, 15-19, 2004.
27. Saeedi, H., M. R. Ahmadzadeh, and M. R. Akhavan, "Application of neural network to pulse compression," Proceedings of IET International Conference on Radar Systems, 1-6, 2007.
28. Wang, P., H. Meng, and X. Wang, "Suppressing autocorrelation sidelobes of LFM pulse trains with genetic algorithm," Tsinghua Science and Technology Journal, Vol. 13, No. 6, 800-806, 2008.