1. Zairi, H., A. Gharsallah, A. Gharbi, and H. Baudrand, "Analysis of planar circuits using a multigrid iterative method," IEE Proc. --- Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 135, No. 3, 231-236, Jun. 2006.
2. Azizi, M., H. Aubert, and H. Baudrand, "A new iterative method for scattering problems," European Microwave Conf. Proc., Vol. 1, 255-258, Bologna, Italy, 1995.
3. N'gongo, R. S. and H. Baudrand, "A new approach for microstrip active antennas using modal FFT-algorithm," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 3, 1700-1703, Orlando, USA, 1999.
4. Hoefer, W. J. R., "The transmission-line matrix method --- Theory and applications," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 33, No. 10, 882-893, Oct. 1985.
5. Jin, H. and R. Vahldieck, "A frequency domain TLM method," IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, 775-778, Albuquerque, USA, 1992.
6. Jin, H. and R. Vahldieck, "The frequency-domain transmission line matrix method --- A new concept," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 40, No. 12, 2207-2218, Dec. 1992.
7. Jin, H. and R. Vahldieck, "Direct derivations of TLM symmetrical condensed node and hybrid symmetrical condensed node from Maxwell's equations using centered differencing and averaging," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 42, No. 12, 2554-2561, Dec. 1994.
8. Jin, H. and R. Vahldieck, "A new frequency-domain TLM symmetrical condensed node derived directly from Maxwell's equations," IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, Vol. 2, 487-490, Orlando, USA, 1995.
9. Johns, D. and C. Christopoulos, "New frequency-domain TLM method for the numerical solution of steady-state electromagnetic problems," IEE Proc. Sci. Meas. Technol., Vol. 141, No. 4, 310-316, 1994.
10. Fichtner, N., S. Wane, D. Bajon, and P. Russer, "Interfacing the TLM and the TWF method using a diakoptics approach," IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, 57-60, Atlanta, USA, Jun. 2008.
11. Glaoui, M., H. Trabelsi, H. Zairi, A. Gharsallah, and H. Baudrand, "A new computationally efficient hybrid FDTLM-WCIP method," International Journal of Electronics, Vol. 96, No. 5, 537-548, 2009.
12. Glaoui, M., H. Zairi, and H. Trabelsi, "Contribution to the study of the planar circuits by a hybrid method (iterative method + FDTLM Method)," 5th International Conference: Sciences of Electronic, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications, Tunisia, Mar. 22-26, 2009.
13. Titaouine, M., A. Gomes Neto, H. Baudrand, and F. Djahli, "WCIP method applied to active frequency selective surfaces," Journal of Microwave and Optoelectronics, Vol. 6, No. 1, 1-16, Jun. 2007.
14. Wane, S., D. Bajon, H. Baudrand, and P. Gamand, "A new full-wave hybrid differential-integral approach for the investigation of multilayer structures including nonuniformly doped diffusions," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, No. 1, 200-214, Jan. 2005.
15. Zugari, A., M. Khalladi, M. I. Yaich, N. Raveu, and H. Baudrand, "A new approach: WCIP and FDTLM hybridization," Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS), Tanger, Marocco, Nov. 15-17, 2009.
16. Girard, C., A. Zugari, and N. Raveu, "2D FDTLM hybridization with modal method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 55, 23-44, 2013.
17. Saad, Y. and M. Schultz, "A generalized minimal residual algorithm for solving non symmetric linear systems," SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput., Vol. 7, 856-869, 1986.
18. Raveu, N. and H. Baudrand, "Improvement of the WCIP convergence," IEEE APS, International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation and USNC/URSI National Radio Science, 1-4, Charleston, USA Jun. 2009.
19. Raveu, N., L. Giraud, and H. Baudrand, "WCIP acceleration," Asia-Paci¯c Microwave Conference Proceedings (APMC), 971-974, Dec. 7-10, 2010.
20. Raveu, N., J. Vincent, J. -R. Poirier, R. Perrussel, and L. Giraud, "Physically-based preconditioner for the WCIP," Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference Proceedings (APMC), 1310-1312, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Dec. 4-7, 2012.