1. Ghayoula, R., M. Traii, and A. Gharsallah, "Application of the neural network to the synthesis of multibeam antennas arrays," IEEE Transactions on Engineering, Computing and Technology, Vol. 14, No. 1, 270-273, August 2006.
2. Panduro, M. A. and C. del Rio-Bocio, "Design of beam-forming networks for scannable multi-beam antenna arrays using corps," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 84, 173-188, 2008.
3. Eiben, A. E. and J. Smith, Introduction to Evolutionary Computing, Springer, 2003.
4. Ares-Pena, F. J., J. A. Rodriguez-Gonzalez, E. Villanueva-Lopez, and S. R. Rengarajan, "Genetic algorithms in the design and optimization of antenna array patterns," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation, Vol. 47, No. 3, 506-510, 1999.
5. Panduro, M. A., C. A. Brizuela, L. I. Balderas, and D. A. Acosta, "A comparison of genetic algorithms, particle swarm optimization and the differential evolution method for the design of scannable circular antenna arrays," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 13, 171-186, 2009.
6. Torn, A. and A. Zilinskas, Global Optimization, Vol. 350, Springer-Verlag, 1989.
7. Akdagli, A. and K. Guney, "Shaped-beam pattern synthesis of equally and unequally spaced linear antenna arrays using a modified tabu search algorithm," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 36, No. 1, 16-20, January 2003.
8. Goldberg, D. E., Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning, Addison-Wesley, 1989.
9. Rahmat-Samii, Y. and E. Michielssen, Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms, Wiley, 1999.
10. Panduro, M. A. and D. R. Carlos, "Design of beam-forming networks using corps and evolutionary optimization," International Journal of Electronics and Communications AEUE Elsevier, Vol. 63, No. 5, 353-365, 2009.
11. Arabas, J., Z. Michalewicz, and J. Mulawka, "GA vs PS - A genetic algorithm with varying population size," IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation, 73-78, 1994.
12. Tanese, R., "Distributed genetic algorithm," International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, 434-439, 1989.
13. Haupt, R., "Thinned arrays using genetic algorithms," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation, Vol. 42, No. 7, 993-999, 1994.
14. Panduro, M. A., "Design of coherently radiating structures in a linear array geometry using genetic algorithms," International Journal of Electronics and Communications AEUE Elsevier, Vol. 61, No. 8, 515-520, 2007.
15. Mussetta, M., N. Bliznyuk, P. Pirinoli, N. Engheta, and R. E. Zich, "Application of genetic algorithms for optimization of a FSS reflectarray antenna," The 10th International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Electromagnetic Theory, 522-524, September 2004.
16. Kennedy, J., "The particle swarm: social adaptation of knowledge," IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation, 303-308, April 1997.
17. Eberhart, R. and Y. Shi, "Particle swarm optimization: Developments, applications and resources," IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation, 81-86, May 2001.
18. Nicolis, G. and I. Prigogine, Self-organization in No Equilibrium Systems: From Dissipative Systems to Order through Fluctuations, John Wiley, 1977.
19. Xie, X., W. Zhang, and Z. Yang, "Adaptive particle swarm optimization on individual level," International Conference on Signal Processing, 1215-1218, Beijing, 2002.
20. Boeringer, D. W. and D. H. Werner, "Particle swarm optimization versus genetic algorithms for phased array synthesis," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 3, 771-779, March 2004.
21. Robinson, J., S. Sinton, and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Particle swarm, genetic algorithm, and their hybrids: Optimization of a profiled corrugated horn antenna," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 1, 314-317, June 2002.
22. Juang, C., "A hybrid of genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimization for recurrent network design," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics - Part B: Cybernetics, Vol. 34, No. 2, 997-1006, April 2004.