1. Costa, K. and V. Dmitriev, "Planar monopole UWB antennas with cuts at the edges and parasitic loops," Ultra Wideband Communications: Novel Trends — Antennas and Propagation, 1st Edition, 143-145, InTech, 2011.
2. Bekasiewicz, A. and S. Koziel, "Structure and computationally efficient simulation-driven design of compact UWB monopole antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 14, No. 7, 1282-1285, 2015.
3. Chen, Y. S. and Y. H. Chiu, "Application of multiobjective topology optimization to miniature Ultrawideband antennas with enhanced pulse preservation," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 15, No. 7, 842-845, 2015.
4. Kim, Y. and D.-H. Kwon, "CPW-fed planar ultra wideband antenna having a frequency band notch function," Electronics Letters, Vol. 40, No. 7, 403-405, 2004.
5. Chu, Q. X. and Y. Y. Yang, "A compact ultrawideband antenna with 3.4/5.5GHz dual bandnotched characteristics," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 12, 3637-3644, 2008.
6. Cho, Y. J., K. H. Kim, S. H. Hwang, and S. O. Park, "A miniature UWB planar monopole antenna with 5GHz band-rejection filter," The European Conference in Wireless Technology, Vol. 40, No. 7, 511-514, Paris, 2010.
7. Ma, T. G., R. C. Hua, and C. F. Chou, "Design of a multi resonator loaded band-rejected ultrawideband planar monopole antenna with controllable notched bandwidth," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 9, 2875-2883, 2008.
8. Wu, S. J., C. H. Kang, K. H. Chen, and J. H. Tarng, "Study of an ultrawideband monopole antenna with a band-notched open-looped resonator," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, No. 6, 1890-1897, 2010.
9. Qu, S.-W., J.-I. Li, and Q. Xue, "A band-notched ultrawideband printed monopole antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 5, No. 1, 495-498, 2006.
10. Kim, J., C. S. Cho, and J. W. Lee, "5.2GHz notched ultra-wideband antenna using slot-type SRR," Electronics Letters, Vol. 42, No. 6, 315-316, 2006.
11. Zhang, Y., W. Hong, C. Yu, Z. Q. Kuai, Y. D. Don, and J. Y. Zhou, "Planar ultrawideband antennas with multiple notched bands based on etched slots on the patch and/or split ring resonators on the feed line," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 9, 3063-3068, 2008.
12. Liu, J., S. Gong, Y. Xu, X. Zhang, C. Feng, and N. Qi, "Compact printed ultra-wideband monopole antenna with dual band-notched characteristics," Electronics letters, Vol. 44, No. 12, 710-711, 2008.
13. Antoniades, M. A. and G. V. Eleftheriades, "A compact multiband monopole antenna with a defected ground plane," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 7, 652-655, 2008.
14. Abbosh, A. M. and M. E. Bialkowski, "Design of UWB planar band-notched antenna using parasitic elements," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 3, 796-799, 2009.
15. Kim, K.-H., Y.-J. Cho, S.-H. Hwang, and S. O. Park, "Band-notched UWB planar monopole antenna with two parasitic patches," Electronics Letters, Vol. 41, No. 14, 783-785, 2005.
16. Ghione, G. and C. U. Naldi, "Coplanar waveguides for MMIC applications: Effect of upper shielding, conductor backing, finite-extent ground planes, and line-to-line coupling," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 35, No. 3, 260-267, 1987.
17. Schantz, H. G., "Radiation efficiency of UWB antennas," Proceedings of the 2002 IEEE UWBST Conference, 2002.
18. Duroc, Y., A. Ghiotto, T. P. Vuong, and S. Tedjini, "UWB antennas: Systems with transfer function and impulse response," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 5, 1449-1451, 2007.
19. Klemm, M., I. Z. Koves, G. F. Pederson, and G. Troster, "Novel small-size directional antenna for UWB WBAN/WPAN applications," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 53, No. 12, 3884-3896, 2005.