1. Balanis, C. A., Modern Antenna Handbook, Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, 2008.
2. Guha, D., M. Biswas, and Y. M. M. Antar, "Microstrip patch antenna with defected ground structure for cross polarization suppression," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 4, 455-458, 2005.
3. Maci, S. and G. B. Gentili, "Dual-frequency patch antennas," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 39, No. 6, December 1997.
4. Alu, A., F. Bilotti, N. Engheta, and L. Vegni, "Subwavelength, compact, resonant patch antennas loaded with metamaterials," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 55, No. 1, January 2007.
5. Bilotti, F., A. Alu, and L. Vegni, "Design of miniaturized metamaterial patch antennas with μ-negative loading," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 6, 1640-1647, June 2008.
6. Engheta , N., "An idea for thin sub-wavelength cavity resonators using metamaterials with negative permittivity and permeability," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 1, No. 1, 10-13, 2002.
7. Zheng, K. S. , W. Y. Tam, and D. B. Ge, "Broadside subwavelength microstrip antennas partially loaded with metamaterials," 2008 International Workshop Metamaterials, November 2008.
8. CST Microwave Studio 9.0 CST of America [Online]., , Available: http://www.cst.com.
9. Xiong, J., H. Li, Y. Jin, and S. He, "Modified TM020 mode of a rectangular patch antenna partially loaded with metamaterial for dual-band applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 8, 2009.
10. Xu, W. , L.-W. Li, H. Y. Yao, T. S. Yeo, and Q. Wu, "Left-handed material e®ects on waves modes and resonant frequencies: Filled waveguide structures and substrate-loaded patch antennas," Journal of Electromagnetice Waves and Applications, Vol. 19, No. 15, 2033-2047, 2005.