1. Montiel, F. and and M. Neviµere, "Electromagnetic study of the diffraction of light by a mask used in photolithography," Op. Comm., Vol. 101, 151-156, 1993.
2. Guizal, B. and G. Granet, "Study of electromagnetic diffraction by curved strip gratings by use of the C-method," J. Opt. Soc. Amer., Vol. 24, 669-674, 2007.
3. Granet, G. and B. Guizal, "Analysis of strip gratings using a parametric modal method by Fourier expansions," Opt. Commun., Vol. 255, 1-11, 2005.
4. Chandezon, J., M. T. G. Gornet, and D. Maystre, "Multicoated granting a differential formalism applicable in the entire optical region," J. Opt. Soc. Amer., Vol. 72, 839-846, 1982.
5. Plumey, J. P. , G. Granet, and J. Chandezon, "Differential covariant formalism for solving Maxwell's equations in curvilinear coordinates: Obique scattering from lossy periodic surfaces," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 43, 835-842, 1995.
6. Post, E. J., Formal Structure of Electromagnetics, North Holland, 1962.
7. Granet, G., "Reformulation of the lamellar grating problem through the concept of adaptive spatial resolution," J. Opt. Soc. Amer., Vol. 16, 2510-2516, 1999.
8. Granet, G. , J. Chandezon, J. Plumey, and K. Raniriharinosy, "Reformulation of the coordinate transformation method through the concept of adaptive spatial resolution. Application to trapezoidal gratings," J. Opt. Soc. Amer. A, Vol. 18, 2102-2108, 2001.