1. Huh, J., S. W. Lee, W. Y. Lee, G. H. Cho, and C. T. Rim, "Narrow-width inductive power transfer system for online electrical vehicles," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 26, No. 12, 3666-3679, Dec. 2011.
2. Zhong, W. X., X. Liu, and S. Y. Hui, "A novel single-layer winding array and receiver coil structure for contactless battery charging systems with free-positioning and localized charging features," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 58, No. 9, 4136-4144, Sep. 2011.
3. Neath, M. J., U. K. Madawala, and D. J. Thrimawithana, "A new controller for bi-directional inductive power transfer systems," 2011 IEEE Inter. Symp. Ind. Electron., 1951-1956, 2011.
4. Mcdonough, M., P. Shamsi, and B. Fahimi, "Application of multi-port power electronic interface for contactless transfer of energy in automotive applications," 2011 IEEE Digital Object Identifier, VPPC, 1-6, 2011.
5. Hui, S. Y. R. and W. W. C. Ho, "A new generation of universal contactless battery charging platform for portable consumer electronic equipment," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 20, No. 3, 620-627, 2005.
6. Abdolkhani, A. and A. P. Hu, "A novel detached magnetic coupling structure for contactless power transfer," 37th Annual Conference on IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2011, Vol. 1103, No. 1108, 2001.
7. Matsumoto, H., et al., "Comparison of characteristics on planar contactless power transfer systems," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 27, No. 6, 2980-2993, Jun. 2012.
8. Budhia, M., et al., "Development of a single-sided flux magnetic coupler for electric vehicle IPT charging systems," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 60, No. 1, 318-328, 2013.
9. Zhao, Z. B., Y. Sun, Y. Zhai, and F. X. Yang, "Constant voltage output of dynamic loads in voltage-fed CPT systems," Journal --- Huazhong University of Science and Technology Nature, Science Edition, Vol. 39, No. 9, 66-70, Sep. 2011.
10. Tang, C. S., "Study on soft switching operating points of contactless power transfer system and their application,", Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Automation, Chongqing University, 2009.
11. Tang, C. S., et al., "Determining multiple steady-state ZCS operating points of a switch-mode contactless power transfer system," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 24, No. 2, 416-425, 2009.
12. Tang, C. S., et al., "Extended stroboscopic mapping (ESM) method: A soft-switching operating points determining approach of resonant inverters," 2010 IEEE International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (ICSET), 1-5, Kandy, Sri Lanka, 2010.
13. Wang, C.-S., G. A. Covic, and O. H. Stielau, "Power transfer capability and bifurcation phenomena of loosely coupled inductive power transfer systems," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 51, No. 1, 148-156, Feb. 2004.
14. Wang, Z. H., "Study on contactless power transfer mode based on envelope modulation,", Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Automation, Chongqing University, 2009.