1. IEC 61000-4-33-2005 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), Part 4-33: Testing and measurement techniques. Measurement methods for high-power transient parameters test equipment.
2. Shi, L. H., B. H. Zhou, and B. Q. Tao, "A discrete transfer function model for the time-domain calibration data of EMP sensors," Proc. 13th Int. Zurich Symp. Electromagn. Compat., 149-152, Zurich, Switzerland, 1999.
3. Rubinstein, M., J. L. Bermudez, V. Rakov, F. Rachidi, and A. Hussein, "Compensation of the instrumental decay in measured lightening electric field waveforms," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 54, No. 3, 68-688, 2012.
4. Carro, P. L. and J. D. Mingo, "Ultrawide-band antenna distortion characterization using HermiteGauss signal subspaces," IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., Vol. 7, 267-270, 2008.
5. Ma, R., L. Shi, Z. Huang, and Y. Zhou, "EMP signal reconstruction using associated-hermite orthogonal functions," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 56, No. 5, Oct. 2014.
6. Srgel, W., F. Pivit, and W. Wiesbeck, "Comparison of frequency domain and time domain measurement procedures for ultra wideband antennas," 2003 Antenna Measurement and Techniques Association (AMTA) Conference, 2003.
7. Lawton, R. A., S.M. Riad, and J. R. Andrews, "Pulse and time-domain measurements," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 74, No. 1, 77-81, 1986.
8. Tesche, F. M., "On the use of the Hilbert transform for processing measured CW data," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 34, No. 3, 259-266, 1992.
9. Oppenheim, A. V. and R. W. Schafer, Discrete-Time Signal Processing, Prentice Hall, 2009.
10. Yu, Y. and M. Liu, "Research on the uncertainly of transition duration of broadband sampling oscilloscope based on nose-to-nose technology," ACTA Metrologyica Sinica, Vol. 28, No. 1, 81-84, 2007.
11., JCGM 100:2008 Evaluation of measurement data-Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, Corrected version 2010.