1. Liang, G. C., C. F. Shien, R. S. Withers, B. F. Cole, M. A. Johansson, and L. P. Suppan, "Superconductive digital instantaneous frequency measurement subsystem," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 41, No. 12, 2368-2375, Dec. 1993.
2. Gruchala, H. and M. Czyzewski, "The instantaneous frequency measurement receiver in the complex electromagnetic environment," 15th Int. Microw. Radar Wireless Commun. Conf., Vol. 1, 155-158, May 17-19, 2004.
3. East, P. W., "Design techniques and performance of digital IFM," Proc. IEE, Pt. F, 154-163, 129, 1982.
4. East, P. W., "Fifty years of instantaneous frequency measurement," IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, Vol. 6, No. 2, 2012.
5. Biehl, M., A. Vogt, R. Herwig, M. Neuhaus, E. Crocoll, R. Lochschmied, T. Scherer, and W. Jutzi, "A 4 bit instantaneous frequency meter at 10 GHz with coplanar YBCO delay lines," IEEE Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 5, No. 2, 1995.
6. De Oliveira, B. G. M., F. R. Le Silva, M. T. de Melo, and L. R. G. S. L. Novo, "A new coplanar interferometer for a 5-6 GHz instantaneous frequency measurement system," IEEE Microwave and Optoelectronic Conference, 2009.
7. De Souza, M. F. A., F. R. Le Silva, M. T. de Melo, and L. R .G. S. L. Novo, "Discriminator for instantaneous frequency measurement subsystem based on open-loop resonators," IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 57, No. 9, Sep. 2009.
8. Khramov, K., "The study of statistical characteristics of signals at their processing in logarithmic detector," Second International Scientific-Practical Conference Problems of Infocommunications, Science and Technology, 2015.
9. Moghe, S. B., S. Consolazio, and H. Fudem, "Electronic warfare II - Receivers," Gallium Arsenide Applications Handbook, Vol. 1, 203, 1995.
10. Tsui, J. B., Microwave Receivers with Electronic Warfare Applications, 189, SciTech Publishing Inc., 2005.