Space-time antijamming problem has received significant concern recently in global navigation satellite. Space-time null widening technique is an effective technique to suppress interference signals in the case of rapidly moving environments. However, the computational complexity of traditional null widening algorithms is usually so high that it is difficult to apply in engineering problems. In order to solve this problem, a novel null widening algorithm based on multistage wiener filter (named as MWF-NW algorithm) is proposed for reducing the computational complexity of space-time antijamming algorithms. By using the Hadamard product and Khtri-Rao product, the space-time covariance matrix taper problem can be transformed into a space-time data taper problem. Then, the dimension of the tapered data is reduced by multistage wiener filter theory, and the optimal weight vector is also given by multistage wiener filter theory. Thus the algorithm can reduce computational complexity significantly and suppress interference signals effectively when the receiver is shaking. Simulation results are presented to verify the feasibility and effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
"MWF-NW Algorithm for Space-Time Antijamming," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M,
Vol. 78, 165-174, 2019. doi:10.2528/PIERM18120504
1. Hu, H. and N. Wei, "A study of GPS jamming and anti-jamming," International Conference on Power Electronics & Intelligent Transportation System, 2010.
2. Compton, R. T., "The power-inversion adaptive array: Concept and performance," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace & Electronic Systems, Vol. 15, No. 6, 803-814, 1979.
3. Ke, X. and N. Liu, "Research on adaptive anti-jamming and null widening algorithm for satellite navigation," Journal of Electronic Measurement & Instrument, Vol. 24, No. 12, 1082-1087, 2010.
4. Mailloux, R. J., "Covariance matrix augmentation to produce adaptive array pattern troughs," Electronics Letters, Vol. 31, No. 10, 2141-2142, 1995.
5. Zatman, M., "Production of adaptive array troughs by dispersion synthesis," Electronics Letters, Vol. 31, No. 25, 2141-2142, 1995.
6. Guerci, J. R., "Theory and application of covariance matrix tapers for robust adaptive beamforming," ITS Telecommunications Proceedings, 2006.
7. Jafargholi, A., M. Mousavi, and M. Emadi, "Wide-band VHF nulling by five elements spiral array antenna," Electronics Letters, Vol. 31, No. 25, 2141-2142, 1995.
8. Mao, X. J., W. X. Li, and Y. S. Li, "Robust adaptive beamforming against signal steering vector mismatch and jammer motion," International Journal of Antennas and Propagations, Vol. 10, 1-12, 2015.
9. Li, S., "Robust beamforming algorithm based on nulls optimization," Signal Processing, Vol. 33, No. 12, 1542-1547, 2017.
10. Shuai, S. U. and X. Wang, "Application of null broadening technique in random array adaptive beamforming," Ship Electronic Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 1, 67-71, 2016.
11. Huang, Q. D., L. R. Zhang, and G. Y. Lu, "Interference suppression method for space-time navigation receivers based on samples selection Householder multistage wiener filter," IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, 2010.
12. Hiemstra, J. D., M. E. Weippert, and H. N. Nguyen, "Insertion of diagonal loading into the multistage Wiener filter," Sensor Array & Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop, 2003.
13. Zhang, C., Z. Li, and C. Pan, "A multi-stage Wiener filter based adaptive processing device for anti-jamming of navigation signal," Modern Electronics Technique, Vol. 38, No. 22, 1-10, 2015.
15. Donelli, M. and P. Febvre, "An inexpensive reconfigurable planar array for Wi-Fi applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 28, 71-81, 2012.
16. Viani, F., L. Lizzi, M. Donelli, D. Pregnolato, G. Oliveri, and A. Massa, "Exploitation of parasitic smart antennas in wireless sensor networks," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 9, 993-1003, 2010.
17. Donelli, M., T. Moriyama, and M. Manekiya, "A compact switched-beam planar antenna array for wireless sensors operating at Wi-Fi band," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 83, 137-145, 2018.
18. Zetterberg, P. and B. Ottersten, "The spectrum efficiency of a base station antenna array system for spatially selective transmission," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 44, No. 3, 651-660, 1995.
19. Riba, J., J. Goldberg, and G. Vazquez, "Robust beamforming for interference rejection in mobile communications," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, Vol. 45, No. 1, 271-275, 1997.
20. Wu, R. and , "Differential constrained minimum power anti-jamming method for high dynamic GPS receiver," Scientia Sinica Informationis, 2011.