1. Chapala, V. K. and S. Zafaruddin, "RIS-assisted multihop FSO/RF hybrid system for vehicular communications over generalized fading," arXiv preprint arXiv:.12944, 2021.
2. Chen, J., Y.-C. Liang, Y. Pei, and H. Guo, "Intelligent reflecting surface: A programmable wireless environment for physical layer security," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 82599-82612, 2019.
3. Basar, E., M. Di Renzo, J. De Rosny, M. Debbah, M.-S. Alouini, and R. Zhang, "Wireless communications through recongurable intelligent surfaces," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 116753-116773, 2019.
4. Ibrahim, H., H. Tabassum, and U. T. Nguyen, "Exact coverage analysis of intelligent reflecting surfaces with Nakagami-m channels," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 70, No. 1, 1072-1076, 2021.
5. Yang, L., F. Meng, J. Zhang, M. O. Hasna, and M. Di Renzo, "On the performance of RIS-assisted dual-hop UAV communication systems," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 69, No. 9, 10385-10390, 2020.
6. Odeyemi, K. O., P. A. Owolawi, and O. O. Olakanmi, "Performance analysis of reconfigurable intelligent surface assisted underwater optical communication system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 98, 101-111, 2020.
7. Mu, X., Y. Liu, L. Guo, J. Lin, and R. Schober, "Simultaneously transmitting and reflecting (STAR) RIS aided wireless communications," arXiv preprint arXiv:.01421, 2021.
8. Odeyemi, K. O., P. A. Owolawi, and O. O. Olakanmi, "Reconfigurable intelligent surface-assisted HAPS relaying communication networks for multiusers under AF protocol: A performance analysis," IEEE Access, Vol. 10, 14857-14869, 2022.
9. Al-Jarrah, M., A. Al-Dweik, E. Alsusa, Y. Iraqi, and M.-S. Alouini, "On the performance of IRS-Assisted multi-layer uav communications with imperfect phase compensation," IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 69, No. 12, 8551-8568, 2021.
10. Odeyemi, K. O., P. A. Owolawi, and O. O. Olakanmi, "On the performance of reconfigurable intelligent surface aided power line communication system under different relay transmission protocols," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 111, 119-133, 2021.
11. Odeyemi, K. O. and P. A. Owolawi, "Selection combining hybrid FSO/RF systems over generalized induced-fading channels," Optics Communications, Vol. 433, 159-167, 2019.
12. Odeyemi, K. O. and P. A. Owolawi, "Wireless energy harvesting based asymmetric RF/FSO system with transmit antenna selection and receive diversity over M-distribution channel and non-zero boresight pointing error," Optics Communications, Vol. 461, 125219, 2020.
13. Shah, S., M. Siddharth, N. Vishwakarma, R. Swaminathan, and A. Madhukumar, "Adaptive-combining-based hybrid FSO/RF satellite communication with and without HAPS," IEEE Access, 2021.
14. Sharma, S., A. Madhukumar, and R. Swaminathan, "Switching-based cooperative decode-and-forward relaying for hybrid FSO/RF networks," Journal of Optical Communications Networking, Vol. 11, No. 6, 267-281, 2019.
15. Chatzidiamantis, N. D., G. K. Karagiannidis, E. E. Kriezis, and M. Matthaiou, "Diversity combining in hybrid RF/FSO systems with PSK modulation," 2011 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 1-6, IEEE, 2011.
16. Usman, M., H.-C. Yang, and M.-S. Alouini, "Practical switching-based hybrid FSO/RF transmission and its performance analysis," IEEE Photonics Journal, Vol. 6, No. 5, 1-13, 2014.
17. Zhang, W., S. Hranilovic, and C. Shi, "Soft-switching hybrid FSO/RF links using short-length raptor codes: Design and implementation," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 27, No. 9, 1698-1708, 2009.
18. Swaminathan, R., S. Sharma, N. Vishwakarma, and A. Madhukumar, "HAPS-based relaying for integrated space-air-ground networks with hybrid FSO/RF communication: A performance analysis," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace Electronic Systems, 2021.
19. Yahia, O. B., E. Erdogan, G. K. Kurt, I. Altunbas, and H. Yanikomeroglu, "HAPS selection for hybrid RF/FSO satellite networks," arXiv preprint arXiv:.12638, 2021.
20. Ninos, M. P., P. Mukherjee, C. Psomas, and I. Krikidis, "Dual-hop full-duplex DF relay channel with parallel hybrid RF/FSO links," Proc. IEEE GLOBECOM, 1-6, 2021.
21. Alathwary, W. A. and E. S. Altubaishi, "On the performance analysis of decode-and-forward multi-hop hybrid FSO/RF systems with hard-switching configuration," IEEE Photonics Journal, Vol. 11, No. 6, 1-12, 2019.
22. Tokgoz, S. C., S. Althunibat, S. L. Miller, and K. A. Qaraqe, "Outage analysis of relay-based dual-hop hybrid FSO-mmWave systems," IEEE Access, 2021.
23. Verma, G. D., A. Mathur, Y. Ai, and M. Cheffena, "Mixed dual-hop IRS-Assisted FSO-RF communication system with H-ARQ protocols," IEEE Communications Letters, 2021.
24. Odeyemi, K. O., G. Aiyetoro, P. A. Owolawi, and O. O. Olakanmi, "Performance analysis of reconfigurable intelligent surface in a dual-hop DF relay empowered asymmetric RF/FSO networks," Optical Quantum Electronics, Vol. 53, No. 11, 1-17, 2021.
25. Salhab, A. M. and L. Yang, "Mixed RF/FSO relay networks: RIS-equipped RF source vs RIS-aided RF source," IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, Vol. 10, No. 8, 1712-1716, 2021.
26. Sikri, A., A. Mathur, P. Saxena, M. R. Bhatnagar, and G. Kaddoum, "Reconfigurable intelligent surface for mixed FSO-RF systems with co-channel interference," IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 25, No. 5, 1605-1609, 2021.
27. Malik, S., P. Saxena, and Y. H. Chung, "Performance analysis of a UAV-based IRS-assisted hybrid RF/FSO link with pointing and phase shift errors," Journal of Optical Communications Networking, Vol. 14, No. 4, 303-315, 2022.
28. Samuh, M. H. and A. M. Salhab, "Performance analysis of reconfigurable intelligent surfaces over Nakagami-m fading channels," arXiv preprint arXiv:.07841, 2020.
29. Gradshteyn, I., I. Ryzhik, and R. H. Romer, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, 7th Ed., Academic Press, 1988.
30. Prudnikov, A., Y. A. Brychkov, and O. Marichev, Integrals and Series. Volume 3: More Special Functions, Taylor and Francis, Oxford, UK, 2003.
31. Nguyen, N.-T., H.-N. Nguyen, N.-L. Nguyen, A.-T. Le, D.-T. Do, and M. Voznak, "Enhancing spectrum efficiency for multiple users in hybrid satellite-terrestrial networks," IEEE Access, Vol. 9, 50291-50300, 2021.
32. Ndjiongue, A. R., T. Ngatched, O. A. Dobre, A. G. Armada, and H. Haas, "Performance analysis of RIS-based nT-FSO link over GG turbulence with pointing errors," arXiv preprint arXiv:.03654, 2021.
33. Odeyemi, K. O., P. A. Owolawi, and V. M. Srivastava, "Performance analysis of free space optical system with spatial modulation and diversity combiners over the Gamma Gamma atmospheric turbulence," Optics Communications, Vol. 382, 205-211, 2017.
34. Lei, H., Y. Zhang, K.-H. Park, I. S. Ansari, G. Pan, and M.-S. Alouini, "Performance analysis of dual-hop RF-UWOC systems," IEEE Photonics Journal, Vol. 12, No. 2, 1-15, 2020.
35. Li, S., L. Yang, D. B. Da Costa, and S. Yu, "Performance analysis of UAV-based mixed RF-UWOC transmission systems," IEEE Transactions on Communications, 2021.
36. Adamchik, V. and O. Marichev, "The algorithm for calculating integrals of hypergeometric type functions and its realization in REDUCE system," Proceedings of the International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation, 212-224, 1990.