1. Ding, Y. J. and A. E. Kaplan, "Second harmonic generation due to photon-photon scattering in magnetized vacuum," Nonlinear Optics: Materials, Phenomena and Devices, Digest. NLO'90, 1990.
2. Franken, P. A., A. E. Hill, C. W. Peters, and G. Weinreich, "Generation of optical harmonics," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol. 7, 118, 1961.
3. Shen, Y. R., The Principles of Nonlinear Optics, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 2003.
4. Boyd, R. W., "Nonlinear Optics," Academic Press, Elsevier, Burlington, 2008.
5. Gennarelli, G. and G. Riccio, "Diffraction by a double-negative metamaterial layer with PEC backing," PIERS Online, Vol. 6, No. 8, 750-753, 2010.
6. Alu, A., D. Rainwater, and A, Kerkhoff, "Plasmonic cloaking of cylinders: Finite length, oblique illumination and crosspolarization coupling," New J. Phys., Vol. 12, No. 10, 2010.
7. Faryad, M. and Q. A. Naqvi, "High frequency expressions for the field in the caustic region of a cylindrical reflector placed in chiral medium," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 76, 153-182, 2007.
8. Faryad, M. and Q. A. Naqvi, "High frequency expression for the field in the caustic region of a parabolic refector coated with isotropic chiral medium," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 22, No. 7, 964-985, 2008.
9. Faryad, M. and Q. A. Naqvi, "Cylindrical refector in chiral medium supporting simultaneously positive phase velocity and negative phase velocity," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 22, No. 4, 563-572, 2008.
10. Byun, W. J. , J. W. Yu, and N. H. Myung, "TM scattering from hollow and dielectric-filled semielliptic channels with arbitrary eccentricity in a perfectly conducting plane," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 46, No. 9, Sep. 1998.
11. Rahim, T. and J. Mughal M. Hussnain, "Focal region field of a two dimensional gregorian system coated with isotropic chiral medium," J. Electromagnetic Analysis and Applications, 488-494, Aug. 2010, jemaa.2010.28065.
12. Lekner, J., "Determination of complex refractive index and thickness of a homogeneous layer by combined reflection and transmission ellipsometry," Journal of the Optical Society of America A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision, Vol. 11, No. 7, 2156-2158.
13. Dorf, M. C. and J. Lekner, "Reflection and transmission ellipsometry of a uniform layer," Journal of the Optical Society of America A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision, Vol. 4, No. 11, 2096-2100, Nov. 1987.
14. Petersen, K. and O. Keller, "Photoelastic properties of metals measured by off-null ellipsometry," Applied Optics, Vol. 25, No. 2, 226-234, Jan. 15, 1986.
15. Azzam, R. M. A., "Determination of the optic axis and optical properties of absorbing uniaxial crystals by reflection ," Applied Optics, Vol. 19, No. 18, 3092-3095, Sep. 15, 1980.
16. Hasar, U. C., "Permittivity measurement of thin dielectric materials from reflection-only measurements using one-port vector network analyzers," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 95, 365-380, 2009.
17. Liu, C.-C., Y.-H. Chang, and C.-J. Wu, "Refractometric optical sensing by using a multilayer reflection and transmission narrowband filter," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 2-3, 293-305, 2010.
18. Azzam , R. M. A., "Explicit determination of the complex refractive index of an absorbing medium from reflectance measurements at and near normal incidence," J. Opt. Soc. Am., Vol. 72, 1439, 1982.
19. Wolf, R., H. G. Birken, C. Blessing, and C. Kunz, "Optical constants of gold in the soft-x-ray region from reflection and transmission measurements," Applied Optics, Vol. 33, No. 13, 2683-2694, May 1, 1994.
20. Bloembergen, N. and P. S. Pershan, "Light waves at the boundary of nonlinear media," Phys. Rev., Vol. 128, 606622, 1962.
21. Shaarawi, A. M., I. M. Besieris, A. M. Attiya, and E. El-Diwany, "Reflection and transmission of an electromagnetic xwave incident on a planar air-dielectric interface: Spectral analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 30, 213-249, 2001.
22. Boiko, B. B., I. Z. Dzhilavdari, and N. S. Petrov, "Reflection of plane light from a nonlinear transparent isotropic medium," Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, Vol. 23, No. 5, 1511-1515, Dec. 7, 2004.
23. Dadoenkova, , Y. S., I. L. Lyubchanskiil, Y. P. Lee, and T. Rasing, "Light reflection from nonlinear optical dielectric film on a bigyrotropic magnetoelectric substrate at angles close to Brewster angles," Low Temperature Physics, Vol. 36, 538, 2010.
24. Martorell, J., R. Vilaseca, and R. Corbaln, "Pseudo-metal reflection at the interface between a linear and a nonlinear material," Optics Communications, Vol. 144, No. 1-3, 65-69, Dec. 1, 1997.
25. Kaplan, A. E., "Hysteresis reflection and refraction by a nonlinear boundary-a new class of effects in nonlinear optics," JETP Lett., Vol. 24, No. 3, 114-119, Aug. 5, 1976.
26. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley and Sons, Inc. New York, 1989.