1. Michalski, K. A., "Formulation of mixed-potential integral equations for arbitrarily shaped microstrip structures with uniaxial substrates," Journal of Electromagnetic and Waves and Applications, Vol. 7, 799-817, 1993.
2. Michalski, K. A. and J. R. Mosig, "Multila yered media Green's functions in integral equation formulations," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 45, 508-519, 1997.
3. Fang, D. G. and J. J. Yang G. Y. Delisle, "Discrete image theory for horizontal electric dipoles in a multilayered medium," IEE Proc., Vol. 135, 297-303, 1988.
4. Yang, J. J., Y. L. Chow, and D. G. Fang, "Discrete complex images of a threedimensional dipole above and within a lossy ground," IEE Proc., Vol. 138, 319-326, 1991.
5. Hua, Y. and T. K. Sarkar, "Generalized pencil-of-function method for extracting poles of an EM system from its transient response," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 37, 229-234, 1989.
6. Chow, Y. L., J. J. Yang, D. G. Fang, and G. E. Howard, "A closedform spatial Green's function for the thick microstrip substrate," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 39, 588-592, 1991.
7. Aksun, A. K., "A robust approach for the derivation of closed-form Green's functions," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 44, 651-658, 1996.
8. Abdelmageed, A. K., "closed-form expression of the nonsymmetrical components of Green's function for multilayered media ," Electromagn., Vol. 22, 59-70, 2002.
9. Hojjat, N., S. Safavi-Naeini, and Y. L. Chow, "Numerical computation of complex image Green's functions for multilayer dielectric media: Near-field zone and the interface region," IEE Proc. Microwaves, Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 145, 449-454, 1998.
10. Ling, F. and J. M. Jin, "Discrete complex image method for Green's functions of general multilayer media," IEEE Microw. Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 10, 400-402, 2000.
11. Abdelmageed, A. K. and A. Mohsen, "An accurate computation of Green's functions for multilayered media in the near-field region," Microwave & Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 29, 130-131, 2001.
12. Abdelmageed, A. K. and M. S. Ibrahim, "On enhancing the accuracy of evaluating Green's functions for multilayered media in the near-field region," Prog. in Electromag. Res. M, Vol. 2, 1-14, 2008.
13. Michalski, K. A. and D. Zheng, "Electromagnetic scattering and radiation by surfaces of arbitrary shape in layered media, Part I: Theory," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 38, 335-344, 1990.
14. King, R. W. P., M. Owens, and T. T. Wu, Lateral Electromagnetic Waves, 653-659, Harp er & Row, New York, 1992.
15. Abramowitz, M. and I. A. Stegun, "Handbook of Mathematical Functions," Dover, New York, 1965.