1. Noyal Doss, A., R. Brindha, K. Mohanraj, S. S. Dash, and K. M. Kavya, "A novel method for cogging torque reduction in permanent magnet brushless DC motor using T-shaped bifurcation in stator teeth," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 66, 99-107, 2018.
2. Onsal, M., B. Cumhur, Y. Demir, E. Yolacan, and M. Aydin, "Rotor design optimization of a new flux assisted consequent pole spoke-type permanent magnet torque motor for low-speed applications," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 54, No. 11, ID: 8206005, 2018.
3. Xie, K. F., D. W. Li, R. H. Qu, and D. Jiang, "Analysis and experimental comparison of spoke type and surface-mounted PM machines with fractional slot concentrated winding," 2016 19th International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), 1-6, 2016.
4. Zhou, Y., H. Li, and G. Meng, "Analytical calculation of magnetic field and cogging torque in surface-mounted permanent-magnet machines accounting for any eccentric rotor shape," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electro., Vol. 62, No. 6, 3438-3447, 2015.
5. Zhao, N. N. and W. G. Liu, "Loss calculation and thermal analysis of surface-mounted PM motor and interior PM motor," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 51, No. 11, ID: 8112604, 2015.
6. Kumar, P., M. M. Reza, and R. K. Srivastava, "Analytical method for calculation of cogging torque reduction due to slot shifting in a dual stator dual rotor permanent magnet machine with semi-closed slots," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 70, 99-108, 2018.
7. Jing, L. B., R. H. Qu, W. B. Kong, D. Li, and H. L. Huang, "Genetic-algorithm-based analytical method of SMPM motors," 2017 IEEE International Electric Machines and Drives Conference (IEMDC), 1-6, 2017.
8. Tiang, T. L., D. Ishak, C. P. Lim, and M. Rezal Mohamed, "Analytical method using virtual PM blocks to represent magnet segmentations in surface-mounted PM synchronous machines," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 76, 23-36, 2017.
9. Zhu, Z. Q., D. Howe, and E. Bolte, "Instantaneous magnetic field distribution in brushless permanent magnet DC motors, Part I: Open-circuit field," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 29, No. 1, 124-135, 1993.
10. Zhu, Z. Q. and D. Howe, "Instantaneous magnetic field distribution in brushless magnet DC motors, Part III: Effect of stator slotting," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 29, No. 1, 143-151, 1993.
11. Zarko, D., D. Ban, and A. L. Thomas, "Analytical calculation of magnetic field distribution in the slotted air gap of a surface permanent-magnet motor using complex relative air-gap permeance," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 42, No. 7, 1828-1837, 2006.
12. Pahlavani, M. A. and H. R. Gholinejad Omran, "A new analytical description and FEA validation of an effective method to reduce the cogging torque in SM-AFPM motors," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 42, 189-197, 2015.