1. Popovidi, R. S. and Z. S. Tsverikmazashvili, "Numerical study of a diffraction problem by a modified method of non-orthogonal series," Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Vol. 17, No. 2, 384-393, 1977.
2. Doicu, A., Yu. Eremin, and T. Wriedt, Acoustic and Electromagnetic Scattering Analysis Using Discrete Sources, Academic Press, New York, 2000.
3. Fairweather, G., A. Karageorghis, and P. A. Martin, "The method of fundamental solutions for scattering and radiation problems," Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol. 27, 759-769, 2003.
4. Golberg, M. A. and C. S. Chen, "The method of fundamental solutions for potential, Helmholtz and diffusion problems," Boundary Integral Methods and Mathematical Aspects, 103-176, 1999.
5. Leviatan, Y., Am. Boag, and Al. Boag, "Analysis of electromagnetic scattering from dielectrically coated conducting cylinders using a multifilament current model," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-36, No. 11, 1602-1607, 1988.
6. Leviatan, Y., "Analytic continuation considerations when using generalized formulations for scattering problems," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-38, No. 8, 1259-1263, 1990.
7. Kaklamani, D. I. and H. T. Anastassiu, "Aspects of the method of auxiliary sources (MAS) in computational electromagnetics," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, Vol. 44, No. 3, 48-64, 2002.
8. Anastassiu, H. T., D. I. Kaklamani, D. P. Economou, and O. Breinbjerg, "Electromagnetic scattering analysis of coated conductors with edges using the method of auxiliary sources (MAS) in conjunction with the standard impedance boundary condition (SIBC)," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-50, No. 1, 59-66, 2002.
9. Anastassiu, H. T., D. G. Lymperopoulos, and D. I. Kaklamani, "Accuracy analysis and optimization of the method of auxiliary sources (MAS) for scattering by a circular cylinder," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-52, No. 6, 1541-1547, 2004.
10. Anastassiu, H. T. and D. I. Kaklamani, "Error estimation and optimization of the method of auxiliary sources (MAS) applied to TE scattering by a perfectly conducting circular cylinder," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 18, No. 10, 1283-1294, 2004.
11. Warnick, K. F. and W. C. Chew, "Accuracy of the method of moments for scattering by a cylinder," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. MTT-48, No. 10, 1652-1660, 2000.
12. Hochstadt, H., The Functions of Mathematical Physics, Dover, New York, 1986.
13. Senior, T. B. A. and J. L. Volakis, Approximate Boundary Conditions in Electromagnetics, IEE Press, 1994.
14. Abramowitz, A. and I. E. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Dover, New York, 1972.
15. Kouyoumjian, R., EE805 course notes, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH, 1990.
16. Davies, P. J., Circulant Matrices, Wiley, New York, 1979.
17. Smyrlis, Y. and A. Karageorghis, "Numerical analysis of the MFS for certain harmonic problems," Modelisation Mathematique et Analyse Numerique, Vol. 38, 495-517, 2004.