1. Albert, M. R. and R. Hawley, "Seasonal changes in snow surface roughness characteristics at summit, Greenland: Implications for snow and firn ventilation," Ann. Glaciol., Vol. 35, No. 1, 510-514, Jan. 2002.
2. Li, L., P. Gaiser, M. R. Albert, D. G. Long, and E. M. Twarog, "WindSat passive microwave polarimetric signatures of the Greenland ice sheet," IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 46, No. 9, 2622-2631, Sep. 2008.
3. Tsang, L., P. Xu, and K. S. Chen, "Third and fourth stokes parameters in polarimetric passive microwave remote sensing of rough surfaces over layered media," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 50, No. 12, 3063-3069, Dec. 2008.
4. Tsang, L., D. Chen, P. Xu, Q. Li, and V. Jandhyala, "Wave scattering with UV multi-level partitioning methed part I: 2D problem of PEC surface scattering," Radio Science, Vol. 39, No. RS5010, 2004.
5. Domine, F., A. Cabanes, and L. Legagneus, "Structure, microphysics and surface area of the Arctic snowpack near Alert, during the ALERT2000 campaign," Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 36, 2753-2765, 2002.
6. Lytle, V. I. and K. C. Jezek, "Dielectric permittivity and scattering measurements of Greenland firn at 26.5-40 GHz," IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 32, No. 2, 290-295, March 1994.
7. Xu, P. and L. Tsang, "Bistatic scattering and emissivities of lossy dielectric surfaces with exponential correlation functions," IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 45, No. 1, 62-72, Jan. 2007.