1. Hutter, R. G. E. and S. W. Harrison, Beam Wave Electronics in Microwave Tubes, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1960.
2. Dohler, G., D. Gallagher, and J. Richards, "Millimeter wave folded waveguide TWTs," Vacuum. Electron. Ann. Rev. Proc., 15-20, 1993.
3. Bhattacharjee, S., J. H. Booske, C. L. Kory, D. W. Van DerWeide, S. Limbach, J. D. Welter, M. R. Lopez, R. M. Gilgenbach, R. L. Ives, M. E. Read, R. Divan, and D. C. Mancini, "Folded waveguide traveling-wave tube sources for terahertz radiation," IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 32, No. 3, 1002-1014, June 2004.
4. Stuart, R. A., A. I. Al-Shamma'a, and J. Lucas, "Compact tuneable terahertz source," 2nd EMRS DTC Technical Conference-Edinburgh, 2005.
5. Singh, G., "Analytical study of the interaction structure of vane-loaded gyro-traveling wave tube amplifier," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 4, 41-66, 2008.
6. Booske, J. H., M. C. Converse, C. L. Kory, C. T. Chevalier, D. A. Gallagher, K. E. Kreischer, V. O. Heinen, and S. Bhattacharjee, "Accurate parametric modeling of folded waveguide circuits for millimeter-wave traveling wave tubes," IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 52, No. 5, 685-694, May 2005.
7. Han, S.-T., J.-I. Kim, and G.-S. Park, "Design of a folded waveguide traveling-wave tube," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 38, No. 2, 161-165, July 20, 2003.
8. Yang, T., S. Song, H. Dong, and R. Ba, "Waveguide structures for generation of terahertz radiation by electro-optical process in GaAs and ZnGeP2 using 1.55 μm fiber laser pulses," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 2, 95-102, 2008.
9. Wang, W., Y. Wei, G. Yu, Y. Gong, M. Huang, and G. Zhao, "Review of the novel slow-wave structures for high-power traveling-wave tube," International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, Vol. 24, No. 9, 1469-1484, September 2003.
10. Kory, C. L., J. H. Booske, W.-J. Lee, S. Gallagher, D. W. Van Der Weide, S. Limbach, and S. Bhattacharjee, "THz radiation using high power, microfabricated, wideband TWTs," International Microwave Symposium Digest 2, IEEE MTT-S International, 1265-1268, 2002.
11. Bhattacharjee, S., J. H. Booske, C. L. Kory, D. W. Van DerWeide, S. Limbach, M. Lopez, R. M. Gilgenbach, and M. Genack, "THz radiation using compact folded waveguide TWT oscillators," International Microwave Symposium Digest 2, IEEE MTT-S International, 1331-1334, 2003.
12. Park, G.-S., H.-J. Ha, W.-K. Han, S.-S. Jung, C.-W. Baik, and A. Ganguly, "Investigation of folded waveguide TWT," 25th International Conference on Infrared and Millimeter Waves, 279-280, 2000.
13. Glover, L. K. and R. H. Pantell, "Simplified analysis of free-electron lasers using Madey's theorem," IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, Vol. 21, No. 7, July 1985.
14. Qin, P.-Y., C.-H. Liang, and B. Wu, "Novel dual-mode bandpass filter with transmission zeros using substrate integrated waveguide cavity," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 22, No. 5--6, 723-730, 2008.
15. Gittins, J. F., Power Travelling-wave Tubes, The English Universities Press Ltd., 1964.
16. Pierce, J. R., Traveling-wave Tubes, D. Van Nostrand Company, Inc., 1950.
17. Liu, S., "Study of propagating characteristics for folded waveguide TWT in millimeter wave," International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, Vol. 21, No. 4, 655-660, 2000.
18. Harvey, A. F., "Periodic and guiding structures at microwave frequencies," IRE Trans. Microwave Theory Techn., Vol. 8, 30-61, 1960.
19. Collin, R. E., Foundations for Microwave Engineering, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1992.
20. Reutskiy, S. Y., "The methods of external excitation for analysis of arbitrarily-shaped hollow conducting waveguides," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 82, 203-226, 2008.
21. Psarros, I. and I. D. Chremmos, "Resonance splitting in two to traveling-wave optical resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, PIER 87, 197-214, 2008.
22. Hernandez-Lopez, M. A. and M. Quintillan-Gonzalez, "A finite element method code to analyse waveguide dispersion," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 3, 397-408, 2007.
23. Sjoberg, D., "Determination of propagation constants and material data from waveguide measurements," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 12, 163-182, 2009.
24. Heh, D. Y. and E. L. Tan, "Dispersion analysis of FDTD schemes for doubly lossy media," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 17, 327-342, 2009.
25. Kalyanasundaram, N. and G. N. Babu, "Dispersion of electromag netic waves guided by an open tape Helix I," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 16, 311-331, 2009.
26. Stuart, R. A., "The design of folded waveguide travelling wave tubes,", A report for FELDEC, October 16, 2004.
27. Nie, Z. P., S. Yan, S. He, and J. Hu, "On the basis functions with traveling wave phase factor for efficient analysis of scattering from electrically large targets," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, PIER 85, 83-114, 2008.
28. Su, D. Y., D. M. Fu, and Z. H. Chen, "Numerical modeling of active devices characterized by measured S-parameters in FDTD," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, PIER 80, 381-392, 2008.
29. Vaish, A. and H. Parthasarathy, "Analysis of a rectangular waveguide using finite element method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 2, 117-125, 2008.
30. Shahi, A. K., V. Singh, and S. P. Ojha, "Dispersion characteristics of electromagnetic waves in circularly cored highly birefringent waveguide having elliptical cladding," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, PIER 75, 51-62, 2007.
31. Mondal, M. and A. Chakrabarty, "Resonant length calculation and radiation pattern synthesis of longitudinal slot antenna in rectangular waveguide," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 3, 187-195, 2008.
32. Marcuvitz, N., Waveguide Handbook, Peregrinus, Stevenage, U.K., 1986.
33. Che, W., C. Li, D. Wang, L. Xu, and Y. Chow, "Investigation on the ohmic conductor losses in substrate-integrated waveguide and equivalent rectangular waveguide," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 6, 769-780, 2007.
34. Eichmeier, J. A. and M. Thumm, Vacuum Electronics: Components and Devices, Springer, 2008.
35. Carle, P. L., "New accurate and simple equivalent circuit for circular E-plane bends in rectangular waveguide," Electronics Letters, Vol. 23, No. 10, 531-532, May 7, 1987.
36. Panda, D. K. K., A. Chakrabarty, and S. R. Choudhury, "Analysis of Co-channel interference at waveguide joints using multiple cavity modeling technique," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 4, 91-98, 2008.
37. Sumathy, M., K. J. Vinoy, and S. K. Datta, "Equivalent circuit analysis of serpentine foldedwaveguide slow-wave structures for millimeter-wave travelingwave tubes," International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, Vol. 30, No. 2, 151-158, February 2009.
38. Stuart, R. A., "The gain of a FWTWT,", A report for FELDEC, November 12, 2004.
39. Pozar, D. M., Microwave Engineering, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1998.
40. Kumar, D., P. K. Choudhury, and O. N. Singh, "Towards the dispersion relations for dielectric optical fibers with helical windings under slow- and fast-wave considerations --- A comparative analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, PIER 80, 409-420, 2008.