"Diffraction by a Parallel-Plate Waveguide Cavity with Dielectric/Ferrite Loading: Part I - the Case of E Polarization," ,
Vol. 08, 377-426, 1994. doi:10.2528/PIER93031400
1. Knott, E. F., "A progression of high-frequency RCS prediction techniques," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 73, No. 2, 252-264, Feb. 1985.
2. Knott, E. F., J. F. Shaeffer, and M. T. Tuley, "Radar Cross Section: Its Prediction, Measurement and Reduction," Artech House, Boston, 1985.
3. Knott, E. F., "Radar cross section," Aspects of Modern Radar, Chap. 8, E. Brookner, Ed., Artech House, Boston, 1988.
4. Lee, S.-W. and H. Ling, "Data bcok for cavity RCS: Version 1," Tech. Rep., No. SWL89-1, Univ. Illinois, Urbana, Jan. 1989.
5. Lee, S.-W. and R. J. Marhefka, "Data book of high-frequency RCS: Version 2," Tech. Rep., Univ. Illinois, Urbana, Aug. 1989.
6. Stone, W. R., Ed., Radar Cross Sections of Complex Objects, IEEE Press, New York, 1990.
7. Bhattacharyya, A. K. and D. L. Sengupta, Radar Cross Section Analysis and Control, Artech House, Bdston, 1991.
8. Lee, C. S. and S.-W. Lee, "RCS of a coated circular waveguide terminated by a perfect conductor," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-35, No. 4, 391-398, Apr. 1987.
9. Altintas, A., P. H. Pathak, and M. C. Liang, "A selective modal scheme for the analysis of EM coupling into or radiation from large open-ended waveguides," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-36, No. 1, 84-96, Jan. 1988.
10. Ling, H., R.-C. Chou, and S.-W. Lee, "Shooting and bouncing rays: calculating the RCS of an arbitrary shaped cavity," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-37, No. 2, 194-205, Feb. 1989.
11. Ling, H., S.-W. Lee, and R.-C. Chou, "High-frequency RCS of open cavities with rectangular and circular cross sections," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-37, No. 5, 648-654, May 1989.
12. Pathak, P. H. and R. J. Burkholder, "Modal, ray, and beam techniques for analyzing the EM scattering by open-ended waveguide cavities," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-37, No. 5, 635-647, May 1989.
14. Jeng, S.-K., "Scattering from a cavity-backed slit in a ground plane --- TE case," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-38, No. 10, 1523-1529, Oct. 1990.
15. Pathak, P. H. and R. J. Burkholder, "High-frequency electromagnetic scattering by open-ended waveguide cavities," Radio Sci., Vol. 26, No. 1, 211-218, Jan.-Feb. 1991.
16. Burkholder, R. J., R.-C. Chou, and P. H. Pathak, "Two ray shooting methods for computing the EM scattering by large open-ended cavities," Computer Phys. Comm., Vol. 68, 353-365, 1991.
17. Wang, T.-M. and H. Ling, "A connection algorithm on the problem of EM scattering from arbitrary cavities," J. Electromagn. Waves Appl., Vol. 5, No. 3, 301-314, 1991.
18. Noble, B., Methods Based on the Wiener-Hopf Technique for the Solution of Partial Differential Equations, Pergamon Press, London, 1958. See also, second edition, Chelsea Publishing, New York, 1988.
19. Mittra, R. and S.-W. Lee, Analytical Techniques in the Theory of Guided Waves, Macmillan, New York, 1971.
20. Kobayashi, K., "The Wiener-Hopf technique with applications to scattering and diffraction problems," A Course of Applied Mathematics, Chap. 9 (in Japanese), K. Horiuchi, Ed., Corona Publishing, Tokyo, 1989.
21. Kobayashi, K., "Wiener-Hopf and modified residue calculus techniques," Analysis Methods for Electromagnetic Wave Problems, Chap. 8, E. Yamashita, Ed., Artech House, Boston, 1990.
22. Kobayashi, K. and A. Sawai, "Plane wave diffraction by an openended parallel plate waveguide cavity," J. Electromagn. Waves Appl., Vol. 6, No. 4, 475-512, 1992.
23. Kobayashi, K., "Some diffraction problems involving modified Wiener-Hopf geometries," Analytical and Numerical Methods in Electromagnetic Wave Theory, Chap. 4, M. Hashimoto, M., Idemen, and O. A. Tretyakov, Eds., Science House, Tokyo, 1993.
24. Koshikawa, S. and K. Kobayashi, "Diffraction by a parallel-plate waveguide cavity with a thick planar termination," IEICE Trans. Electron., Vol. E76-C, No. 1, 142-158, Jan. 1993.
25. Meixner, J., "The behavior of electromagnetic fields at edges," Res. Rep., Div. Electromagnetic Res., Inst. Math. Sci., New York Univ., No. EM-72, 1954. See also, J. Meixner, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. AP-20, No. 4, 442-446, July 1972.
26. Kobayashi, K., "Plane wave diffraction by a strip: exact and asymptotic solutions," J. Phys. Soc. Japan, Vol. 60, No. 6, 1891-1905, June 1991.
27. Kobayashi, K., "On generalized Gamma functions occurring in diffraction theory," J. Phys. Soc. Japan, Vol. 60, No. 5, 1501-1512, May 1991.
28. Koshikawa, S., K. Kobayashi, and T. Eizawa, "Wiener-Hopf analysis of the high-frequency diffraction by a strip: higher order asymptotics," Trans. IEE Japan, Vol. 113-A, No. 3, 157-166, Mar. 1993 (in Japanese). See also, K. Kobayashi and S. Koshikawa, Symposium Record No. 5-26-6, Paper presented at Symposium on Hyperbolic Partial Diflerential Equations and Its Applications to Mathematical Physics, May 24-27, 1993, Osaka, Japan.
29. Burkholder, R. J., "private communication,", Nov. 1992.
30. Koshikawa, S. and K. Kobayashi, "Diffraction by a parallel-plate waveguide cavity with dielectric/ferrite loading: Part II --- The case of H polarization," Progress in Electromagnetics Research, J. A. Kong, Ed., PIER 8, 427-458, 1994.
31. Jones, D. S., "Diffraction by a wave-guide of finite length," Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc., Vol. 48, 118-134, Jan. 1952.
32. Williams, W. E., "Diffraction by two parallel planes of finite length," Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc., Vol. 50, 309-318, Apr. 1954.