1. Ammari, H., G. Bao, and A. W. Woods, "A cavity problem for Maxwell's equations," Methods and Applications of Analysis, Vol. 9, No. 2, 249-260, 2002.
2. Jin, J. M. and J. L. Volakis, "A finite element-boundary integral formulation for scattering by three-dimensional cavity-backed apertures," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Prop., Vol. AP-39, No. 1, 97-104, 1991.
3. Alfonzetti, S., B. Azzerboni, and G. Borzi, "Scattering from threedimensional cavity-backed apertures in infinite ground plane by RBCI," IEEE Trans. Magnetics, Vol. 36, No. 7, 917-920, 2000.
4. Vinogradov, S. S., P. D. Smith, and E. D. Vinogradova, Canonical Problems in Scattering and Potential Theory, Part I: Canonical structures in potential theory, Part II: Acoustic and electromagnetic diffraction by canonical structures, Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, 2002.
5. Rao, S. M., D. R. Wilton, and A. W. Glisson, "Electromagnetic scattering by surfaces of arbitrary shape," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 30, No. 5, 409-418, 1982.
6. Yla-Oijala, P., M. Taskinen, and J. Sarvas, "Surface integral equation method for general composite material and dielectric structures with junctions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 52, 81-108, 2005.
7. Hanninen, I., M. Taskinen, and J. Sarvas, "Singularity subtraction integral formulae for surface integral equations with RWG, rooftop and hybrid basis functions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 63, 243-278, 2006.
8. Kotsis, A. D. and J. A. Roumeliotis, "Electromagnetic scattering by a metallic spheroid using shape perturbation method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 67, 113-134, 2007.
9. Mallahzadeh, A. R. and M. Soleimani, "RCS computation of airplane using parabolic equation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 57, 265-276, 2006.
10. Khan, Z. A., C. F. Bunting, and M. D. Deshpande, "Shielding effectiveness of metallic enclosures at oblique and arbitrary polarizations," IEEE Trans. Elctromagn. Compat., Vol. 47, No. 1, 2005.
11. Starton, J. A., Electromagnetics Theory, Section 9.24, McGraw- Hill, New York and London, 1941.
12. Abramowitz, M. and I. Segun, Handbookof Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables, Chapter 10, Dover Publication Inc., New York, 1965.
13. Hussein, K. F. A., "Fast computational algorithm for EFIE applied to arbitrarily-shaped conducting surfaces," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 68, 339-357, 2007.
14. Hussein, K. F. A., "Efficient near-field computation for radiation and scattering from conducting surfaces of arbitrary shape," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 69, 267-285, 2007.