Fractional curl operator is utilized to construct the solutions corresponding to fractional dual rectangular waveguides. Fractional dual rectangular waveguides may be considered as intermediate of two given waveguides, where both waveguides are related through principle of duality. Characteristic impedance of fractional waveguide is determined. Behavior of field lines in transverse plane is also investigated.
3. Naqvi, Q. A. and M. Abbas, "Complex and higher order fractional curl operator in electromagnetics," Optics Communications, Vol. 241, 349-355, 2004. doi:10.1016/j.optcom.2004.07.028
4. Veliev, E. I. and N. Engheta, "Fractional curl operator in reflection problems," 10th Int. Conf. on Mathematical Methods in Electromagnetic Theory, 14-17, 2004.
5. Hussain, A., S. Ishfaq, and Q. A. Naqvi, "Fractional curl operator and fractional waveguides," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 63, 319-335, 2006. doi:10.2528/PIER06060604
6. Hussain, A., Q. A. Naqvi, and M. Abbas, "Fractional duality and perfect electromagnetic conductor (PEMC)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 71, 85-94, 2007. doi:10.2528/PIER07020702
7. Hussain, A. and Q. A. Naqvi, "Perfect electromagnetic conductor (PEMC) and fractional waveguide," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 73, 61-69, 2007. doi:10.2528/PIER07032401
8. Hussain, A., M. Faryad, and Q. A. Naqvi, "Fractional curl operator and fractional chiro-waveguides," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 8, 1119-1129, 2007. doi:10.1163/156939307781749696
9. Park, J. K., J. N. Lee, D. H. Shin, and H. J. Eom, "Full wave analysis of a coaxial waveguide slot bridge using the Fourier transform technique," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 2, 143-158, 2006. doi:10.1163/156939306775777198
10. El Sabbagh, M. A. and M. H. Bakr, "Analytical dielectric constant sensitivity of ridge waveguides filters," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, 363-374, 2006. doi:10.1163/156939306775701731
11. Khalaj-Amirhosseini, M., "Analysis of longitudinally inhomogeneous waveguides using Taylors series expansion," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 8, 1093-1100, 2006. doi:10.1163/156939306776930286
12. Blanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley & Sons, 1989.
13. Lee, C. S., S. W. Lee, and S. L. Chuang, "Plot of modal field distribution in rectangular and circular waveguides," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theoryand Techniques, Vol. 33, No. 3, 271-274, 1985. doi:10.1109/TMTT.1985.1132998
14. Chu, L. J. and W. L. Barrow, Electromagnetic waves in hollow metal tubes of rectangular cross section, Proceedings of the IRE, Vol. 26, No. 12, 1520-1555, 1938.