1. Zhang, Y., S. Wang, and L. Wu, "A novel method for magnetic resonance brain image classification based on adaptive chaotic PSO," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 109, 325-343, 2010.
2. Rezai, A. R., D. Finelli, J. A. Nyenhuis, G. Hrdlicka, J. Tkach, A. Sharan, P. Rugieri, P. H. Stypulkowski, and F. G. Shellock, "Neurostimulation systems for deep brain stimulation: In vitro evaluation of magnetic resonance imaging-related heating at 1.5 T," J. Magn. Reson. Imaging, Vol. 15, No. 3, 241-250, Mar. 2002.
3. Dormont, D., P. Cornu, B. Pidoux, et al. "Chronic thalamic stimulation with three-dimensional MR stereotactic guidance," AJNR Am J. Neuroradiol, Vol. 18, 1093-1097, 1997.
4. Gemio, J., J. Parron, and J. Soler, "Human body effects on implantable antennas for ism bands applications: Models comparison and propagation losses study," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 110, 437-452, 2010.
5. Iero, D., T. Isernia, A. F. Morabito, I. Catapano, and L. Crocco, "Optimal constrained field focusing for hyperthermia cancer therapy: A feasibility assessment on realistic phantoms," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 102, 125-141, 2010.
6. Christopoulou, M., S. Koulouridis, and K. S. Nikita, "Parametric study of power absorption patterns induced in adult and child head models by small helical antennas," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 94, 49-67, 2009.
7. Biagi, P. F., L. Castellana, T. Maggipinto, G. Maggipinto, T. Ligonzo, L. Schiavulli, D. Loiacono, A. Ermini, M. Lasalvia, G. Perna, and V. Capozzi, "A reverberation chamber to investigate the possible effects of `in vivo' exposure of rats to 1.8 GHz electromagnetic fields: A preliminary study," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 94, 133-152, 2009.
8. Nyenhuis, J. A., S. M. Park, R. Kamondetdacha, A. Amjad, F. G. Shellock, and A. Rezai, "MRI and implanted medical devices: Basic interactions with an emphasis on heating," IEEE Trans. Device and Materials Reliability, Vol. 5, No. 3, Sep. 2005.
9. Islam, M. T., M. R. I. Faruque, and N. Misran, "Design analysis of ferrite sheet attachment for SAR reduction in human head," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 98, 191-205, 2009.
10. Chou, H.-H., H.-T. Hsu, H.-T. Chou, K.-H. Liu, and F.-Y. Kuo, "Reduction of peak SAR in human head for handset applications with resistive sheets (R-cards) ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 94, 281-296, 2009.
11. Manapati, M. B. and R. S. Kshetrimayum, "SAR reduction in human head from mobile phone radiation using single negative metamaterials ," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 10, 1385-1395, 2009.
12. Hirata, A., H. Sugiyama, and O. Fujiwara, "Estimation of core temperature elevation in humans and animals for whole-body averaged SAR," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 99, 53-70, 2009.
13. Mohsin, S. A., N. M. Sheikh, and U. Saeed, "MRI induced heating of deep brain stimulation leads," Physics in Medicine & Biology, Vol. 53, 5745-5756, 2008.
14. Park, S. M., R. Kamondetdacha, A. Amjad, and J. A. Nyenhuis, "MRI safety: RF induced heating on straight wires," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 41, No. 10, 4197-4199, Oct. 2005.
15. Park, S. M., MRI safety: Radiofrequency field induced heating of implanted medical devices, Ph.D. Thesis, Purdue University, 2006.
16. Harrington, R. F., Field Computation by Moment Methods, Wiley-Interscience and IEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory, 1993.
17. Taflove, A. and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-Di®erence Time-Domain Method, 3rd Ed., Artech House, Norwood, MA, 2005.
18. Sullivan, D. M., "Electromagnetic Simulation Using the FDTD Method," IEEE Press Series on RF and Microwave Technology, 2000.
19. Volakis, J. L., A. Chatterjee, and L. C. Kempel, Finite Element Method for Electromagnetics, The IEEE/OUP Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory, 2002.
20. Jin, J. M., The Finite Element Method in Electromagnetics, 2nd Ed., John Wiley and Sons, 2002.
21. Lancellotti, V., B. P. de Hon, and A. G. Tijhuis, "Scattering from large 3-d piecewise homogeneous bodies through linear embedding via green's operators and arnoldi basis functions," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 103, 305-322, 2010.
22. Mohsin, S. A., "A simple EM model for determining the scattered magnetic resonance radiofrequency field of an implanted medical device," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 14, 1-14, 2010.
23. Amjad, A., Specific absorption rate during magnetic resonance imaging, Ph.D. Thesis, Purdue University, 2007.
24. Amjad, A., R. Kamondetdacha, A. V. Kildishev, S. M. Park, and J. A. Nyenhuis, "Power deposition inside a phantom for testing of MRI heating," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 41, 4185-4187, 2005.
25. Mohsin, S. A., N. M. Sheikh, F. Mahmood, and W. Abbas, "General considerations regarding scattering of the MRI RF field by implanted medical devices ," Pakistan Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 6, 17-25, Jan. 2010.
26. Mohsin, S. A., N. M. Sheikh, and U. Saeed, "MRI induced heating of deep brain stimulation leads: Effect of the air-tissue interface," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 83, 81-91, 2008.
27. Mohsin, S. A., J. Nyenhuis, and R. Masood, "Interaction of medical implants with the MRI electromagnetic fields," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 13, 195-202, 2010.