1. Wei, , H.-Y. , M. Soleimani, and , "Two-phase low conductivity °ow imaging using magnetic induction tomography," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 131, 97-115, 2012.
2. Ma, L., , H.-Y. Wei, and M. Soleimani, "Pipeline inspection using magnetic induction tomography based on a narrowband pass filtering method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 23, 65-78, 2012.
3. Lyon, , G. M., Z. Z. Yu, A. J. Peyton, and M. S. Beck, "Developments in electro-magnetic tomography instrumentation," IEEE Colloguium on Advances in Electrical Tomography, Vol. 12, 1-4, 1993.
4. Ma, , X., , A. J. Peyton, S. R. Higson, A. Lyons, and S. J. Dickinson, "Hardware and software design for an electromagnetic induction tomography (EMT) system for high contrast metal process applications," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. 1, 111-118, 2006.
5. Peyton, , A. J., , Z. Z. Yu, G. Lyon, S. Al-Zeibak, J. Ferreira, J. Velez,F. Linhares, A. R. Borges, H. L. Xiong, N. H. Saunders, and M. S. Beck, "An overview of electromagnetic induction tomogra- phy: Description of three different systems," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 7, 261-271, 1996.
6. Yu, , Z. Z., A. J. Peyton, W. F. Conway, L. A. Xu, and M. S. Beck, "Imaging system based on electromagnetic tomography (EMT)," Electronics Letters, Vol. 29, No. 7, 625-626, 1993.
7. Korjenevsky, , A., , V. Cherepenin, and S. Sapetsky, "Magnetic induction tomography: Experimental realization," Physiological Measurement, Vol. 21, No. 1, 89, 2000.
8. Ramli, , S. , A. J. Peyton, and , "Feasibility study of planar-array electromagnetic inductance tomography (EMT)," 1st World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, 1999..
9. Mukhopadhyay, , S. C., S. Yamada, and M. Iwahara, "Inspection of electro-plated materials-performance comparison with planar meander and mesh type magnetic sensor," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 15, No. 1, 323-330, 2002.
10. Mukhopadhyay, S. C., , S. Yamada, and M. Iwahara, "Investigaion of near-surface material properties using planar type meander coil," JSAEM Studies on Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 11, 61-69, 2001.
11. Mukhopadhyay, , S. C., "Novel planar electromagnetic sensors: Modeling and performance evaluation," Sensors, Vol. 5, No. 12, 546-579, 2005.
12. Yin, , W., A. J. Peyton, and , "A planar EMT system for the detection of faults on thin metallic plates," Physiological Measurement, Vol. 17, No. 8, 2130-2135, 2006..
13. Wei, , H. Y., L. Ma, and M. Soleimani, "Volumetric magnetic induction tomography," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 23, No. 5, 055401, 2012.
14. Hajihashemi, , M. R., M. El-Shenawee, and , "Inverse scattering of three-dimensional PEC objects using the level-set method Progress In Electromagnetics Research,", Vol. 116, 23-47, 2011.
15. Park, , W.-K., s, "On the imaging of thin dielectric inclusions via topological derivative concept," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 110, 237-252, 2010.
16. Banasiak, , R., Z. Ye, and M. Soleimani, "Improving three-dimensional electrical capacitance tomography imaging using approximation error model theory," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 2--3, 411-421, 2012.
17. AlShehri, , S. A., , S. Khatun, A. B. Jantan, R. S. A. Raja Abdullah, R. Mahmood, and Z. Awang, "3D experimental detection and discrimination of malignant and benign breast tumor using NN-based UWB imaging system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 116, 221-237, 2011.
18. Ren, S., W. Chang, T. Jin, and Z. Wang, "Automated SAR reference image preparation for navigation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 121, 535-555, 2011.
19. Wei, , S.-J., X.-L. Zhang, J. Shi, and G. Xiang, "Sparse econstruction for SAR imaging based on compressed sensing," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 109, 63-81, 2010.
20. Chang, Y.-L., , C.-Y. Chiang, and K.-S. Chen, "SAR image simulation with application to target recognition," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 119, 35-57, 2011.
21. Merwa, , R., H. Scharfetter, and , "Magnetic-induction-tomography: Evaluation of the point-spread-function and analysis of resolution and image distortion," Physiological Measurement,, Vol. 28, 313-324, 2007.
22. Dyck, D. N., , D. A. Lowther, and E. M. Freeman, "A method of computing the sensitivity of the electromagnetic quantities to changes in the material and sources," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics,, Vol. 30, 3415-3418, 1994.
23. Griffths, H., , "Magnetic induction tomography," Measurement Science and Technology, Vol. 12, 1126-1131, 2001.
24. Ktistis, , C., , D. W. Armitage, and A. J. Peyton, "Calculation of the forward problem for absolute image reconstruction in mit," Physiological Measurement, , Vol. 29, S455-S464, 2008..
25. Soleimani, , M., W. R. B. Lionheart, and , "Image reconstruction in three-dimensional magnetostatic permeability tomography," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 41, 1274-1279, 2005.
26. Soleimani, , M., , W. R. B. Lionheart, A. J. Peyton, X. Ma, and S. R. Higson, "A three-dimensional inverse finite-element method applied to experimental eddy-current imaging data," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 42, No. 5, 1560-1567, 2006.
27. Ziolkowski, , M., , S. Gratkowski, and R. Palka, , "Solution of three dimensional inverse problem of magnetic induction tomography using Tikhonov regularization method," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, , Vol. 30, No. 3--4, 245-253, 2009.
28. Adler, , A., , J. H. Arnold, R. Bayford, A. Borsic, B. Brwon, P. Dixon, T. J. C. Faes, I. Frerichs, H. Gagnon, Y. Garbr, B. Grychtol, G. Hahn, and , "Greit: A uni¯ed approach to 2D linear EIT reconstruction of lung images," Physiological Measurement,, Vol. 30, S33-S55, 2009.