1. Sommerfeld, A. N., "Propagation of waves in wireless telegraphy," Annalen der Physik, Vol. 81, 1135-1153, 1926.
2. Banos, A., Dipole Radiation in the Presence of a Conducting Half-space, Pergamon Press, Ltd., 1966.
3. Moore, R. K. and W. E. Blair, "Dipole radiation in a conducting half-space," Journal of Research of the National Bureau of Standards --- D. Radio Propagation, Vol. 65D, No. 6, 547-563, 1961.
4. Parise, M., "Exact electromagnetic field excited by a vertical magnetic dipole on the surface of a lossy half-space," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 23, 69-82, 2010.
5. Palacky, G. J., "Resistivity characteristics of geologic targets ," Electromagnetic Methods in Applied Geophysics, M. N. Nabighian, Editor, Vol. 1, 52-129, SEG, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 1988.
6. Zhdanov, M. S., Geophysical Electromagnetic Theory and Methods, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2009.
7. Parise, M., "Fast computation of the forward solution in controlled-source electromagnetic sounding problems," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 111, 119-139, 2011.
8. Bannister, P. R., "Quasi-static fields of dipole antennas at the earth's surface," Radio Science, Vol. 1, No. 11, 1321-1330, 1966.
9. Parise, M., "A study on energetic efficiency of coil antennas used for RF diathermy," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Prop. Letters, Vol. 10, 385-388, 2011.
10. Parise, M., "On the use of cloverleaf coils to induce therapeutic heating in Tissues," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 25, No. 11-12, 1667-1677, 2011.
11. Zhang, M. and A. Alden, "Calculation of whole-body SAR from a 100MHz dipole antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 119, 133-153, 2011.
12. Li, Z. X., G.-F. Li, J.-B. Fan, and Y. Yin, "Quasi-static complex image method for a current point source in horizontally stratified multilayered earth," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 34, 187-204, 2011.
13. Mowete, A. I., A. Ogunsola, and L. Sandrolini, "A quasi-static theory for dielectric-coated thin-wire antenna structures," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 20, 45-54, 2011.
14. Kong, J. A., Electromagnetic Wave Theory, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1986.
15. Chew, W. C., Waves and Fields in Inhomogeneous Media, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1990.
16. Radi, Y., S. Nikmehr, and S. Hosseinzadeh, "A rigorous treatment of vertical dipole impedance located above lossy DPS, MNG, ENG, and DNG half-space," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 116, 107-121, 2011.
17. Mahmood, A., A. Illahi, A. A. Syed, and Q. A. Naqvi, "Scattering of an arbitrarily oriented electric dipole field from an infinitely long dB circular cylinder," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 24, 15-27, 2012.
18. Ghaffar, A., N. Mehmood, M. Shoaib, M. Y. Naz, A. Illahi, and Q. A. Naqvi, "Scattering of a radially oriented hertz dipole field by a perfect electromagnetic conductor (PEMC) sphere," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 42, 163-180, 2012.
19. Erdelyi, A., Tables of Integral Transforms, Vol. 2, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1954.
20. Abramowitz, M. and I. A. Stegun, Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables, Dover, New York, 1964.
21. Priestley, H. A., Introduction to Integration, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1997.
22. Parise, M. and S. Cristina, "High-order electromagnetic modeling of shortwave inductive diathermy effects," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 92, 235-253, 2009.
23. Gustavsen, B. and A. Semlyen, "Rational approximation of frequency domain responses by vector fitting," IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, Vol. 14, No. 3, 1052-1061, 1999.