1. Yang, S., A. Bryant, P. Mawby, D. Xiang, L. Ran, and P. Tavner, "An industry-based survey of reliability in power electronic converters," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 47, No. 3, 1441-1451, May-Jun. 2011.
2. Chu, C., C. Dong, J. Hu, M. Du, and Z. Ouyang, "Aging monitoring method of bond wires-based on phase-frequency characteristics of differential mode conducted interference signal for IGBT module," IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, Vol. 21, No. 4, 639-646, Dec. 2021.
3. Biswas, R. and A. Routray, "Application of EMR signature in health assessment and monitoring of IGBT-based converters," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 35, No. 2, 1899-1906, Feb. 2020.
4. Yin, W. J. and T. Wen, "Study on EMI analysis and inhibitory techniques for switching converter devices," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 85, 59-64, 2019.
5. Bie, X., F. Qin, T. An, J. Zhao, and C. Fang, "Numerical simulation of the wire bonding reliability of IGBT module under power cycling," 2017 18th International Conference on Electronic Packaging Technology (ICEPT), 1396-1401, 2017.
6. Zhang, J., T. Lu, W. Zhang, X. Bian, and X. Cui, "Characteristics and in uence factors of radiated disturbance induced by IGBT switching," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 34, No. 12, 11833-11842, Dec. 2019.
7. Chu, C., C. Dong, M. Du, X. Zhou, and Z. Ouyang, "Aging monitoring of bond wires based on differential mode conducted interference spectrum for IGBT module," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 63, No. 4, 1274-1283, Aug. 2021.
8. Ales, A., M. A. Cheurfi Belhadj, A. Zaoui, and J.-L. Schanen, "Conducted emission prediction within the network based on switching impedances and EMI sources," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 85, 103-124, 2019.
9. Yang, Y. and P. Zhang, "A novel bond wire fault detection method for IGBT modules based on turn-on gate voltage overshoot," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 36, No. 7, 7501-7512, Jul. 2021.
10. Ji, B., V. Pickert, W. Cao, and B. Zahawi, "In situ diagnostics and prognostics of wire bonding faults in IGBT modules for electric vehicle drives," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 28, No. 12, 5568-5577, Dec. 2013.
11. Lehmann, J., M. Netzel, R. Herzer, and S. Pawel, "Method for electrical detection of bond wire lift-off for power semiconductors," ISPSD'03, 2003 IEEE 15th International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices and ICs, 2003, Proceedings, 333-336, 2003.
12. Sun, P., C. Gong, X. Du, Q. Luo, H. Wang, and L. Zhou, "Online condition monitoring for both IGBT module and DC-link capacitor of power converter based on short-circuit current simultaneously," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 64, No. 5, 3662-3671, May 2017.
13. Abari, I., A. Lahouar, M. Hamouda, J. B. H. Slama, and K. Al-Haddad, "Fault detection methods for three-level NPC inverter based on DC-bus electromagnetic signatures," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 65, No. 7, 5224-5236, Jul. 2018.
14. Meng, J., W. Ma, Q. Pan, L. Zhang, and Z. Zhao, "Multiple slope switching waveform approximation to improve conducted EMI spectral analysis of power converters," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 48, No. 4, 742-751, Nov. 2006.
15. Zhou, W., X. Pei, Y. Xiang, and Y. Kang, "A new EMI modeling method for mixed-mode noise analysis in three-phase inverter system," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 71535-71547, 2020.
16. Zhao, Y., K. Y. See, S. Li, and Y. Luo, "Fast diagnosis, prediction and signal characterization of radiated electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise," 2008 International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology, 1446-1449, 2008.
17. Du, M., J. Xin, H.Wang, and Z. Ouyang, "Aging diagnosis of bond wire using on-state drain-source voltage separation for SiC MOSFET," IEEE Transactions on Device and Materials Reliability, Vol. 21, No. 1, 41-47, Mar. 2021.
18. Biswas, R., A. Routray, and S. Chakraborty, "A study of electromagnetic radiation during IGBT turn-on and turn-off," 2020 IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Smart Grid and Renewable Energy (PESGRE 2020), 1-4, 2020.