1. Park, J., M. Jeong, N. Hussain, S. Rhee, S. Park, and N. Kim, "A low-profile high-gain filtering antenna for fifth generation systems based on nonuniform metasurface," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 61, 2513, 2019.
2. Salhi, R., M. Labidi, M. A. Boujemaa, and F. Choubani, "Dual-band microstrip patch antenna based on metamaterial refractive surface," Appl. Phys. A --- Mater., Vol. 123, 420, 2017.
3. Schaubert, D. H., D. M. Pozar, and A. Adrian, "Effect of microstrip antenna substrate thickness and permittivity: Comparison of theories and experiment," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 37, 677, 1989.
4. Tian, C., Y. C. Jiao, G. Zhao, and H.Wang, "A wideband transmit array using triple-layer elements combined with cross slots and double square rings," IEEE Antenn. Wirel. Pr., Vol. 16, 1561, 2017.
5. Carolina, M. S., A. P. Feresidis, and G. Goussetis, "Bandwidth enhancement of 2-D leaky-wave antennas with double-layer periodic surfaces," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 62, 586, 2014.
6. Xu, K. D., D. T. Li, Y. H. Liu, and Q. H. Liu, "Printed quasi-yagi antennas using double dipoles and stub-loaded technique for multi-band and broadband applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 6, 31695, 2018.
7. Rengasamy, R., D. Dhanasekaran, C. Chakraborty, and S. Ponnan, "Modified Minkowski fractal multiband antenna with circular-shaped split-ring resonator for wireless applications," Measurement, Vol. 182, 109766, 2021.
8. Gupta, R. K. and J. Mukherjee, "Efficient high gain with low sidelobe level antenna structures using circular array of square parasitic patches on a superstrate layer," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 52, 2812, 2010.
9. Zhang, X. and L. Zhu, "Gain-enhanced patch antennas with loading of shorting pins," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 64, 3310, 2016.
10. Bai, H., G. M. Wang, and X. J. Zou, "A wideband and multi-mode metasurface antenna with gain enhancement," AEU --- Int. J. Electron. C., Vol. 126, 153402, 2020.
11. Das, S. and S. Sahu, "Polarization reconfigurability enabled metamaterial inspired dielectric resonator based Fabry-Perot resonator cavity antenna with high gain and bandwidth," Int. J. RF Microw. C. E., Vol. 31, e22603, 2021.
12. Cao, Y. F., Y. Cai, W. Q. Cao, B. K. Xi, Z. P. Qian, T. Wu, and L. Zhu, "Broadband and high-gain microstrip patch antenna loaded with parasitic mushroom-type structure," IEEE Antenn. Wirel. Pr., Vol. 18, 1405, 2019.
13. Cheng, Y. Z., F. Chen, and H. Luo, "Plasmonic chiral metasurface absorber based on bilayer fourfold twisted semicircle nanostructure at optical frequency," Nanoscale Res. Lett., Vol. 16, 12, 2021.
14. Gao, G. P., C. Yang, B. Hu, S. F. Wang, and R. F. Zhang, "Design of a high-gain and low-profile quasi-Cassegrain antenna based on metasurfaces," IEEE Antenn. Wirel. Pr., Vol. 17, 1435, 2018.
15. Li, H. P., G. M. Wang, H. X. Xu, T. Cai, and J. G. Liang, "X-band phasegradient metasurface for high-gain lens antenna application," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 63, 5144, 2015.
16. Tong, X. Y., X. B. Zhao, F. Wei, L. Xu, and R. Li, "Broadband folded reflectarray based on single-layer subwavelength elements using discrete phase control," Int. J. Rf Microw. C. E., Vol. 31, e22710, 2021.
17. Yang, Z. Z., F. Liang, Y. Yi, D. S. Zhao, and B. Z.Wang, "Metasurface-based wideband, low-profile, and high-gain antenna," IET Microw. Antenna P., Vol. 13, 436, 2018.
18. Zhou, E. Y., Y. Z. Cheng, F. Chen, and H. Luo, "Wideband and high-gain patch antenna with re ective focusing metasurface," AEU --- Int. J. Electron. C., Vol. 134, 153709, 2021.
19. Yue, T., Z. H. Jiang, and D. H. Werner, "Compact, wideband antennas enabled by interdigitated capacitor-loaded metasurfaces," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 64, 1595, 2016.
20. Asadpor, L., G. Sharifi, and M. Rezvani, "Design of a high-gain wideband antenna using double-layer metasurface," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 61, 1004, 2018.
21. Majumder, L., K. Krishnamoorthy, J. Mukherjee, and K. P. Ray, "Compact broadband directive slot antenna loaded with cavities and single and double layers of metasurfaces," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 64, 4595, 2016.
22. Ma, S. B., H. Q. Zhai, Z. C. Wei, X. Y. Zhou, L. C. Zheng, and J. X. Li, "A high-selectivity dual-polarization filtering antenna with metamaterial for 5G application," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 61, 63, 2018.
23. Pan, Y. M., P. F. Hu, X. Y. Zhang, and S. Y. Zheng, "A low-profile high-gain and wideband filtering antenna with metasurface," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 64, 2010, 2016.
24. Wu, T., J. Chen, and M. J. Wang, "Multi-state circularly polarized antenna based on the polarization conversion metasurface with gain enhancement," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 84660, 2020.
25. Rajanna, P. K. T., K. Rudramuni, and K. Kandasamy, "A high gain circularly polarized antenna using zero-index metamaterial," IEEE Antenn. Wirel. Pr., Vol. 18, 1129, 2019.
26. Hong, T., S. Wang, Z. Y. Liu, and S. X. Gong, "RCS reduction and gain enhancement for the circularly polarized array by polarization conversion metasurface coating," IEEE Antenn. Wirel. Pr., Vol. 18, 167, 2019.
27. Fan, J. P., Y. Z. Cheng, and B. He, "High-efficiency ultrathin terahertz geometric metasurface for full-space wavefront manipulation at two frequencies," J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., Vol. 54, 115101, 2021.
28. Cheng, Y. Z., J. P. Fan, H. Luo, and F. Chen, "Dual-band and high-efficiency circular polarization convertor based on anisotropic metamaterial," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 7615, 2019.
29. Dwivedi, A. K., A. Sharma, A. K. Singh, and V. Singh, "Metamaterial inspired dielectric resonator MIMO antenna for isolation enhancement and linear to circular polarization of waves," Measurement, Vol. 182, 109681, 2021.
30. Liu, W., Z. N. Chen, and X. M. Qing, "Metamaterial-based low-profile broadband mushroom antenna," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 62, 1165, 2013.
31. Liu, W., Z. N. Chen, and X. M. Qing, "Metamaterial-based low-profile broadband aperture-coupled grid-slotted patch antenna," IEEE T. Antenn. Propag., Vol. 63, 3325, 2015.
32. Majumder, B., K. Kandasamy, J. Mukherjee, and K. P. Ray, "Wideband compact directive metasurface enabled pair of slot antennas," Electron. Lett., Vol. 51, 1310, 2015.
33. Bai, H. and G. M. Wang, "A multistate high gain antenna based on metasurface," Int. J. RF Microw. C. E., Vol. 30, e22330, 2020.
34. Sievenpiper, D., L. J. Zhang, and R. F. J. Broas, "High-impedance electromagnetic surfaces with a forbidden frequency band," IEEE T. Microw. Theory, Vol. 47, 2059, 1999.
35. Chen, D. X., W. C. Yang, Q. Xue, and W. Q. Che, "Wideband high-gain multiresonance antenna based on polarization-dependent metasurface," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 63, 638, 2021.
36. Wang, J., Y. Cheng, H. Luo, F. Chen, and L. Wu, "High-gain bidirectional radiative circularly polarized antenna based on focusing metasurface," Int. J. Electron. Commun. (AEÜ), Vol. 151, 154222, 2022.
37. Cheng, Y. Z., J. Yu, and X. Li, "Tri-band high-efficiency circular polarization convertor based on double-split-ring resonator structures," Appl. Phys. B --- Lasers O., Vol. 128, 1, 2022.