1. Dunkel, R., R. Saddler, and A. Doerry, "Synthetic aperture radar for disaster monitoring," Radar Sensor Technology XV, 125-134, 2011.
2. Madsen, S., W. Edelstein, L. D. DiDomenico, and J. LaBrecque, "A geosynchronous synthetic aperture radar; for tectonic mapping, disaster management and measurements of vegetation and soil moisture," IEEE 2001 International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS), Vol. 1, 447-449, 2001.
3. Deng, B., Y. Qin, Y. Li, H. Wang, and X. Li, "A novel approach to range doppler SAR processing based on legendre orthogonal polynomials," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 6, No. 1, 13-17, 2008.
4. Zhu, Y., Y. Su, and W. Yu, "An ISAR imaging method based on MIMO technique," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 48, No. 8, 3290-3299, 2010.
5. Guo, Y., D. Wang, X. He, and B. Liu, "Super-resolution staring imaging radar based on stochastic radiation fields," 2012 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Workshop Series on Millimeter Wave Wireless Technology and Applications, 1-4, 2012.
6. Li, D., X. Li, Y. Qin, Y. Cheng, and H. Wang, "Radar coincidence imaging: An instantaneous imaging technique with stochastic signals," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 52, No. 4, 2261-2277, 2013.
7. Xu, X., X. Zhou, Y. Cheng, and Y. Qin, "Radar coincidence imaging with array position error," 2015 IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Computing (ICSPCC), 1-4, 2015.
8. Zhou, X., H. Wang, Y. Cheng, and Y. Qin, "Sparse auto-calibration for radar coincidence imaging with gain-phase errors," Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, Vol. 15, No. 11, 27611-27624, 2015.
9. Zhou, X., H. Wang, and Y. Cheng, "Expansion-compression variance-component-based autofocusing method for joint radar coincidence imaging and gain-phase error calibration," SPIE, Vol. 11, No. 2, 025002, 2017.
10. Cao, K., X. Zhou, Y. Cheng, and Y. Qin, "Improved focal underdetermined system solver method for radar coincidence imaging with model mismatch," Journal of Electronic Imaging, Vol. 26, No. 3, 033001, 2017.
11. Cao, K., X. Zhou, Y. Cheng, B. Fan, and Y. Qin, "Total variation-based method for radar coincidence imaging with model mismatch for extended target," Journal of Electronic Imaging, Vol. 26, No. 6, 063007, 2017.
12. He, X., B. Liu, S. Chai, and D. Wang, "A novel approach of high spatial-resolution microwave staring imaging," Conference Proceedings of 2013 Asia-Pacific Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (APSAR), 75-78, 2013.
13. Meng, Q., B. Liu, C. Tian, Y. Guo, and D. Wang, "Correlation algorithm of microwave staring correlated imaging based on multigrid and CGLS," 2015 IEEE International Conference on Communication Problem-Solving (ICCP), 359-362, 2015.
14. Yu, H., G. H. Lu, and H. L. Zhang, "Adaptive sparse recovery of moving targets for distributed MIMO radar," Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 933, 450-455, Trans. Tech. Publ., 2014.
15. Lou, G. and H. Shi, "Face image recognition based on convolutional neural network," China Communications, Vol. 17, No. 2, 117-124, 2020.
16. Shen, W. and W. Wang, "Node identification in wireless network based on convolutional neural network," 2018 14th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS), 238-241, 2018.
17. Goodfellow, I., J. Pouget-Abadie, M. Mirza, B. Xu, D. Warde-Farley, S. Ozair, A. Courville, and Y. Bengio, "Generative adversarial nets," Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, Vol. 27, 2014.
18. Ledig, C., et al., "Photo-realistic single image super-resolution using a generative adversarial network," Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 4681-4690, 2017.
19. Long, J., E. Shelhamer, and T. Darrell, "Fully convolutional networks for semantic segmentation," Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 3431-3440, 2015.
20. Girshick, R., J. Donahue, T. Darrell, and J. Malik, "Rich feature hierarchies for accurate object detection and semantic segmentation," Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 580-587, 2014.
21. Milletari, F., N. Navab, and S.-A. Ahmadi, "V-net: Fully convolutional neural networks for volumetric medical image segmentation," 2016 Fourth International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV), 565-571, 2016.
22. Niu, S., X. Qiu, L. Peng, and B. Lei, "Parameter prediction method of SAR target simulation based on convolutional neural networks," EUSAR 2018; 12th European Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar, 1-5, 2018.
23. Shao, W. and Y. Du, "Microwave imaging by deep learning network: Feasibility and training method," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 7, 5626-5635, 2020.
24. Li, L., Y. Shuang, Q. Ma, H. Li, H. Zhao, M. Wei, C. Liu, C. Hao, C.-W. Qiu, and T. J. Cui, "Intelligent metasurface imager and recognizer," Light: Science & Applications, Vol. 8, No. 1, 1-9, 2019.
25. Li, H.-Y., H.-T. Zhao, M.-L. Wei, H.-X. Ruan, Y. Shuang, T. J. Cui, P. Del Hougne, and L. Li, "Intelligent electromagnetic sensing with learnable data acquisition and processing," Patterns, Vol. 1, No. 1, 100006, 2020.
26. Xing, Y., L. Zhong, and X. Zhong, "An encoder-decoder network based FCN architecture for semantic segmentation," Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Vol. 2020, 2020.
27. Deng, L., "The mnist database of handwritten digit images for machine learning research [best of the web]," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 29, No. 6, 141-142, 2012.
28. He, K., X. Zhang, S. Ren, and J. Sun, "Deep residual learning for image recognition," Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 770-778, 2016.
29. Hunt, J., T. Driscoll, A. Mrozack, G. Lipworth, M. Reynolds, D. Brady, and D. R. Smith, "Metamaterial apertures for computational imaging," Science, Vol. 339, No. 6117, 310-313, 2013.
30. Sleasman, T., M. Boyarsky, M. F. Imani, J. N. Gollub, and D. R. Smith, "Design considerations for a dynamic metamaterial aperture for computational imaging at microwave frequencies," JOSA B, Vol. 33, No. 6, 1098-1111, 2016.
31. Imani, M. F., T. Sleasman, and D. R. Smith, "Two-dimensional dynamic metasurface apertures for computational microwave imaging," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 17, No. 12, 2299-2303, 2018.
32. Hoang, T. V., V. Fusco, T. Fromenteze, and O. Yurduseven, "Computational polarimetric imaging using two-dimensional dynamic metasurface apertures," IEEE Open Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2, 488-497, 2021.
33. Sleasman, T. A., M. F. Imani, A. V. Diebold, M. Boyarsky, K. P. Trofatter, and D. R. Smith, "Implementation and characterization of a two-dimensional printed circuit dynamic metasurface aperture for computational microwave imaging," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 69, No. 4, 2151-2164, 2020.